Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marquee or Gazebo

Options
  • 30-06-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi we are planning having my son's christening at our house in Waterford county and in case it rains we would like a small marquee or a strong sturdy gazebo. We will only have about 30 people approx. Marquees are expensive to hire so if anyone has one they can rent to me for cheap for the wkd (last wkd in July) we'd greatly appreciate it. Or if u know of anyone who I can contact please let me know thanks:-D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Have you tried buying a second hand one? There seems to be loads of gazebos for sale on adverts.ie or you could try donedeal?

I can move your thread to the Waterford forum if you like, you'd have a better audience of local people that might be willing to lend you one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Flomingo00

Have you tried buying a second hand one? There seems to be loads of gazebos for sale on adverts.ie or you could try donedeal?

I can move your thread to the Waterford forum if you like, you'd have a better audience of local people that might be willing to lend you one there.

Thanks for your suggestions I will check those places.
    yes can you move it to the Waterford thread. I couldn't work out how to do that. Thanks

Advertisement