Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical conditions

Options
  • 01-07-2013 3:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Is there a list of medical conditions that would restrict you joing the psni?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Yes.

Details are available here.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭rndj

Shield wrote: »
    Yes.

Details are available here.

Would i fail the medical because i have an inguinal hernia? I've had it for years, had it repaired around 3 years ago but the repair failed and seeing as it doesn't cause me any bother I have never went back for a second repair. I can't find any information on hernias and recruitment on the above site. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Royal87

rndj wrote: »
    Would i fail the medical because i have an inguinal hernia? I've had it for years, had it repaired around 3 years ago but the repair failed and seeing as it doesn't cause me any bother I have never went back for a second repair. I can't find any information on hernias and recruitment on the above site. Thanks

I can't the see the list of medical conditions

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭rndj

Royal87 wrote: »
    I can't the see the list of medical conditions

The list is more of a guide as to what will happen on the day of the medical and about the outcomes of this. There isn't a great deal on what they would actually do to measure your health, as above, my main concern is the hernia that I have but I can't find any info on how it might affect my application

Advertisement