Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

walk in shops

Options
  • 01-07-2013 7:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi

Was going to give e cigs a try from today does anyone know where I could find a walk in shop, Dublin kildare area and can you recommend a good starter kit. I'm looking for something decent. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Ovale have a walk in shop and can be found here

That seems to be it around dublin city.

As for starter kits, the Kanger Twist kit is pretty good but the Elips from Ovale up above is pretty good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭OneIdea

Not really a shop... but the Mill Center, Clondalkin have a VIP electronic cigarette stand. I have no idea how good or bad that product is... might be worth a drop in, at the least there's someone you can talk too..

On a side note... if your going to buy... take note of the website offers, it might be cheaper buying that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

OneIdea wrote: »
    Not really a shop... but the Mill Center, Clondalkin.

I was told there is a shop over thutles(could be spelt wrong) in clandalkin that sells stuff. I havent been there myself so cant gaurentee this

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

There's also a shop in Bray, in the arcade, I think on the main street.

Also e-smokeireland.eu allow you to collect from them (I think!) if you order online, but they aren't a shop. They're in Palmerstown

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

http://www.eastcoastvaping.ie/ is in bray alright..very expensive on the juice though

• Advertisement
Advertisement