Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway City Karting

Options
  • 01-07-2013 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I am planning on booking a grand prix session in Galway City Karting for a few mates but I want to know if the track, karts, are any good. The track looks small on their website and I just want to find out if it's vale for money as well(€45).

Thanks,

Anspinc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pretty good, Pallas is better (bigger) but far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Anspinc

Thanks Biko I thought that, but it's too far out of Galway city this time around

There is no other karting in the city which makes this great value - no competition :D
    I've done Grand Prix' before and it's usually mighty crack, 45 for 2 hours is good imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Brad768

To give you an idea for size I'd say the average person has about a 21-22 second lap time. Karts are relatively new and run well. Let us how you get on because I'm tempted to do the same thing with friends later on in the summer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Anspinc

Brad. The go kart company is looking for a 50% deposit up front, so when I was looking at 20 people, I couldn't justify forking out the cash in advance. Just so you know.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 137 ✭✭eirebread

Nice dude, have you any ideas in investing an Airsoft Galway Camp please?!

i'm sure "Galway Airsoft Supplies" could help promote the Galway Airsoft camp too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 almera56

Had a voucher for this place and rang them up before it expired as i had noway of using it before this, i asked if they could extend it by one week told them why i couldnt attend and told me no, never going there to use the facility because of this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

almera56 wrote: »
    Had a voucher for this place and rang them up before it expired as i had noway of using it before this, i asked if they could extend it by one week told them why i couldnt attend and told me no, never going there to use the facility because of this
    I think that's an absolutely reasonable thing to do on their part. People always leave vouchers until the last minute and it's entirely their own fault.

almera56 wrote: »

You have already a thread about this from last year, why bring this one back.
    I'm locking this thread now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement