Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contract Renewal

Options
  • 01-07-2013 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi 

Was wondering if I could speak to someone in relation to renewing my EI Contract for another year

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi newmem,

Yes, if you are the named account-holder, do private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address in full, as well as either the contact telephone number on your account or your date of birth.

Discounts off units used for having direct debit and/or online billing (eliminating paper billing) which are applied today, will expire on 30th September 2014. If a customer signs up to this, and then changes supplier before the above date, a €50 exit fee applies.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 44 newmem

Hi newmem,

Yes, if you are the named account-holder, do private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address in full, as well as either the contact telephone number on your account or your date of birth.

Discounts off units used for having direct debit and/or online billing (eliminating paper billing) which are applied today, will expire on 30th September 2014. If a customer signs up to this, and then changes supplier before the above date, a €50 exit fee applies.

Regards,
    Una
    Hi Una

Have PM'ed the details to you now

Thanks

Advertisement