Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Round Top fence boards in Dublin

• 01-07-2013 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just looking to make up some fence and I was looking to use these type of boards.

I am looking for the 1.8m sort.

This is them:

http://www.mcmahons.ie/garden-outdoor/fencing/fence-boards/150-x-22-x-1-8m-round-top-board-weathered-btm.html

The only problem is I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them.

I've tried Woodies, B&Q and ABS building supplies in Bluebell and nothing doing.

I know McMahons building suppliers stock them but as they are in Laois they are too far away to offer delivery.

I would be looking for about 80 of them (approx 40ft).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Tulipout

Try TJ o Mahony builders providers, I know their shop in Kilshane cross would be a large timber stockist, they also have a branch in Ballymount. You could also try Timbertrove just beyond Tallaght.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭j14

Tulipout wrote: »
    Try TJ o Mahony builders providers, I know their shop in Kilshane cross would be a large timber stockist, they also have a branch in Ballymount. You could also try Timbertrove just beyond Tallaght.

Thanks I'll give them a bell and see if they have what I am looking for.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

j14 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just looking to make up some fence and I was looking to use these type of boards.

I am looking for the 1.8m sort.

This is them:

http://www.mcmahons.ie/garden-outdoor/fencing/fence-boards/150-x-22-x-1-8m-round-top-board-weathered-btm.html

The only problem is I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them.

I've tried Woodies, B&Q and ABS building supplies in Bluebell and nothing doing.

I know McMahons building suppliers stock them but as they are in Laois they are too far away to offer delivery.

I would be looking for about 80 of them (approx 40ft).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chadwicks sell round top fence boards.

2 euro for the smaller size
    3 euro for the larger size.

Ask them for 10-15% off the total cost,seen as you are getting so many of them.

paddy147 wrote: »
    Chadwicks sell round top fence boards.

2 euro for the smaller size
    3 euro for the larger size.

Ask them for 10-15% off the total cost,seen as you are getting so many of them.

Hi Paddy, thats exactly them.

Is that leaflet in the attachment from Chadwicks?

Hi Paddy, thats exactly them.

Is that leaflet in the attachment from Chadwicks?

Yep,its the leaflet/brochure from Chadwicks

• Advertisement

paddy147 wrote: »
    Yep,its the leaflet/brochure from Chadwicks

Great I'll head there now and see if I can get the discount too!

I'll be looking for about 80ft of 3x2 treated timber to use as batons so I'll see what price they come up with for the whole lot.

Thanks for your help.

Everything was delivered yesterday by Chadwicks, thanks for the heads up...now to get building this fence!

Everything was delivered yesterday by Chadwicks, thanks for the heads up...now to get building this fence!

Sweet.:)

Advertisement