Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesus & Mary Chain coming to Ireland?

Options
  • 01-07-2013 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭

Mate posted via bandsintown that JAMC coming to Dublin. Cant find info anywhere

If its true will be first in line anyone with info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

They are probably playing Benicassim. I got an email from Bandsintown recently telling me that a load of bands were playing "in your area." It turned out to be not only outside my "area" but also outside of my country!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Probably wrong. They've played all over the world the last 2 years but no English show.

Crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I read on another forum they supporting qotsa...no idea if its true though, could be completely made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Mushy wrote: »
    I read on another forum they supporting qotsa...no idea if its true though, could be completely made up.

I have a ticket for that gig. I'd love it if they were the support act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 janejjjjjjj

Suas11 wrote: »
    I have a ticket for that gig. I'd love it if they were the support act.

Me too, really excited about the QOTSA gig anyway and, as JAMC, are my favourite band ever this would be truly amazing

• Advertisement
Advertisement