Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Shred wrote: »
    I can see a 'get more with gold' tile on the One home screen under featured and on the 360 I can see a 'deals with gold' tile on the home screen also; both detail the current free games and sale offers :confused:

That only appeared on mine after downloading Halo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Hoping its Minecraft, but I think they'll only give that away for free when they are about to or just announced Minecraft 2.

Think it may be Outlast and maybe Trials Fusion. Just talking about Xbox One but has there been a case yet where a game has seen a reduction one week and then was made games with gold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

rizzla wrote: »
    Hoping its Minecraft, but I think they'll only give that away for free when they are about to or just announced Minecraft 2.

Think it may be Outlast and maybe Trials Fusion. Just talking about Xbox One but has there been a case yet where a game has seen a reduction one week and then was made games with gold?

It's only 4.99 if you have the 360 version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

calex71 wrote: »
    It's only 4.99 if you have the 360 version

?? Minecraft is coming up as €18.99 for me

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/Minecraft/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111f7?nosplash=1&DownloadType=Game#LiveZone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

mrcheez wrote: »

I had the same issue and was told to start up Minecraft on the 360 while signed into Live and then wait 24-48 hours. It showed the right price the next day.

• Advertisement

wtf

http://xbldb.com/offers/005-2b1

It's showing as $19.99 and has never dropped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

If you go to minecraft on the xbox one rather then the site it should show as €3.99 if you bought it on the Xbox 360 on the same gamertag.

It didn't for me at first hen i remembered it had been purchased on my sons gamertag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

wtf

http://xbldb.com/offers/005-2b1

It's showing as $19.99 and has never dropped

That's the 360 version. It's €3.99 on the One if you already have it on the 360.

ah my mistake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

chariot on xbox one next month
    battlefield bad company 2 and darksiders 2 on 360.

I can live with that.!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,383 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

What's chariot and is it any good?

Pretty decent games for the 360!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Mickeroo wrote: »
    What's chariot and is it any good?

Pretty decent games for the 360!

Chariot looks okay, a cute looking indie game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

360 is pretty good this month, 2 more for the backlog!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,564 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Excellent!

BFBC2 is an awesome game! and it'll be great to have a few more players to keep the servers busy. I haven't played the Vietnam expansion yet because I was under the impression that there aren't enough players on the 360, but I might pick it up now if there's gonna be a bounce in the numbers

Akrasia wrote: »
    Excellent!

BFBC2 is an awesome game! and it'll be great to have a few more players to keep the servers busy. I haven't played the Vietnam expansion yet because I was under the impression that there aren't enough players on the 360, but I might pick it up now if there's gonna be a bounce in the numbers

yeah, I'm really looking forward to having BC2 again. was sorry that I sold it when I did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

battlefield bad company 2!?
    Sweet. Means it will have another burst of online play. Last time I loaded it up there wasn't much people playing.

Sucks I deleted the vietnam pack.

• chariot on xbox one next month
    battlefield bad company 2 and darksiders 2 on 360.

I can live with that.!

Nice! Never played the sequel to Darksiders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Happy to get Darksiders II and Bad Company 2 is brilliant with some GTA worthy dialogue between the characters on the single player mission. Disappointed just to get one Xbox One game though, is that how they do things normally, replace one a month?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Chariot looks good though. Has a limbo/ico vibe to it.

Darksiders 2 I played and sold so happy to have that too and not played Bad Company 2.

battlefield bad company 2!?
    Sweet. Means it will have another burst of online play. Last time I loaded it up there wasn't much people playing.

Sucks I deleted the vietnam pack.

you should still be able to re download it for free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

It will still be free.

Anyone who downloaded Halo: Reach looking for co-op?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Crap month for xbox one again..

I thought it would be alot better considering PS4 is getting Driveclub and 2 games ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Bad company 2 had been my favourite MP game so far this last generation, delighted the numbers will be picking up again.

That and my Xbox RROD'd just after buying the Vietnam pack so I never really got to play it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Chariot is really good fun in local 2 player

COYVB wrote: »
    Chariot is really good fun in local 2 player

Tried it there in single player, 1st 2 levels. Found the mechanic to be very slow and cumbersome for a platform title.

Maybe it will improve when you unlock things?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Hey Eddie sent a PM to you there with a 3 day trial code.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Hey Eddie sent a PM to you there with a 3 day trial code.

What about that sniper rifle? :D

Anyone able to connect to a MP match???? I keep getting connection lost when matchmaking, however I'm not sure if this will be the case for all but I was able to download the VIP pass for free, maybe I had it when I had the disc ? was scrolling through the list of stuff under store in the BC2 game and Battlefield 1943 will let you download it for free!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

calex71 wrote: »
    Anyone able to connect to a MP match???? I keep getting connection lost when matchmaking, however I'm not sure if this will be the case for all but I was able to download the VIP pass for free, maybe I had it when I had the disc ? was scrolling through the list of stuff under store in the BC2 game and Battlefield 1943 will let you download it for free!!!!!!

Did you download the Vietnam update?

Are you with UPC? I had to port forward to connect to EA online!

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Did you download the Vietnam update?

Are you with UPC? I had to port forward to connect to EA online!

No on vodafone BB and no issues with EA online. Installed the update also.

Advertisement