Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Possibly, but not in a hurry, though. They've just announced the Legendary Edition to coincide with the XBox Launch in all the new markets.

Giving it away GwG would cannibalise the sales of that version.

yeah, it wont show for another six months at least i reckon, maybe sometime in march when the next release drought hits.

Crytek studios are in a bad way financially, so you'd have to assume they want to sell as many copies at full price as possible before handing it over to games with gold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I doubt we will see a full retail game for a while yet.
    there's just not enough of a back catalog yet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I'd say they'll do something big for November 22nd.

Hopefully some decent games for GWG

dunworth1 wrote: »
    I doubt we will see a full retail game for a while yet.
    there's just not enough of a back catalog yet

thats true enough, and ea acess means its highly unlikey we'll ever see anything from them on GwG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

thats true enough, and ea acess means its highly unlikey we'll ever see anything from them on GwG.

True, and EA access is a better model anyway even paying for it it's worth the money given the quality of the game vs Games with golds offerings.

• Advertisement

I was right about the One game for November it is Volgarr the Viking, on 360 is Redfaction Guerilla and Viva Piniata

calex71 wrote: »
    I was right about the One game for November it is Volgarr the Viking, on 360 is Redfaction Guerilla and Viva Piniata

booo-urns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

On 360 is Redfaction Guerilla and Viva Piniata

Not in that order though... gah

i know there not the best games but they are new and free

Hmm Redfaction gets good metacritic score

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

I know that maybe it should't but when they put a new release game in GWG it always makes me suspicious. The sales for that game are going to be very low, it makes me wonder if they don't have much faith in the game to generate sales.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Absolute ****e again this month...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

RF: Guerilla has some amazing MP when there are people to fill up the servers. Hopefully, this will kick-start some games again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Surprised that GWG and PS Plus are so poor this month, you would think one of them would show off and offer something for the Christmas market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

Does Guerilla have the same awesome desctructible environments as the old Red Faction games?

maximoose wrote: »
    Does Guerilla have the same awesome desctructible environments as the old Red Faction games?

it does indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

The kids will be delighted to get Viva Pinata, it certainly will go down a treat with my youngest. Warning; watch out for the ROMANCE DANCE;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

So disappointed again with this - first Chariot and now this muck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Corvo wrote: »
    So disappointed again with this - first Chariot and now this muck

What did we get? Deals with Gold has been decent but have to say gwg has been sh*te so far.

played a bit of volgarr seems decent enough
    but i guess you'd have to like those type of games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

dunworth1 wrote: »
    played a bit of volgarr seems decent enough
    but i guess you'd have to like those type of games

Is there anyway to reduce the difficulty? I cant get to the first checkpoint or save point. Keep dieing. Kinda annoyed with MS to give us this type of game, i hate a game that is extremely difficult from the get go. I spent over an hour on the very first part of the level. Only once did i get to the first wooden chest where you get some different type of shield. Just got sick of it eventually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Kev. wrote: »
    Absolute ****e again this month...

It's free ****e though. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

is Viva Pinata suitable for a 5 year old or would it be too advanced? I'll download it anyway but wondering if I should hold off until the little is a bit older to sitting her down with a game like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

djkeogh wrote: »
    is Viva Pinata suitable for a 5 year old or would it be too advanced? I'll download it anyway but wondering if I should hold off until the little is a bit older to sitting her down with a game like this.

If you played it with the child, it should be fine... my nephew plays it - he is six. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

* Worms Battlegrounds ($24.99 ERP): Available from December 1-31 on Xbox One
    * The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief ($9.99 ERP): Available from December 1-15 on Xbox 360
    * SSX ($19.99 ERP): Available from December 16-31 on Xbox 360

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,383 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Worms is always fun. :)

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Worms is always fun. :)

pMBV

Just a note for Xbox 360, I found there's an overlap of dates so you can usually download the game due for the 16th on the 15th, and still download the older game on the 16th.

They used to have it clear-cut to start at midnight, but have eased up last few months.

Proves to be handy if you subscribe for 1 month and you can get 2 months worth of games

Ah SSX was ok , not a patch on the originals though.

And no Online head to head , or even local that I recall, unless they have since patched it in ????

the raven was a little boring to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

You can now download Worms :)

Advertisement