Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    You can now download Worms :)

I've now got Worms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

CatInABox wrote: »
    I've now got Worms.

if you find yourself dragging your rear end along the carpet, head for the vet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭madcabbage

I love the Worms series, thank god it's free. Never would have paid €20+ for that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

#IDARB is our free XB1 game in February
    #IDARB is a game for up to eight players that pits two teams against each other in what is best described as hockey meets basketball in a 2D platformer. It sounds like a simple concept, but the game has a number of unique features, like the ability of the spectators to interfere with a match in real time. Using an applicable device, viewers can type commands like #bomb or #firework into a Twitch or Twitter message and see the game change as a result.

It sounds like a right mess, but the trailer looks fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭wexdevil

The games for January have been announced, looks like we get D4 on xbox one while the 360 gets MX vs. ATV Alive and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

http://news.xbox.com/2014/12/games-start-the-new-year-off-with-some-sweet-games-with-gold

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

wexdevil wrote: »
    The games for January have been announced, looks like we get D4 on xbox one while the 360 gets MX vs. ATV Alive and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

http://news.xbox.com/2014/12/games-start-the-new-year-off-with-some-sweet-games-with-gold

Wow the witcher is worth some of anyones money, it's a great game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Looking forward to giving D4 a go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,323 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Whats d4

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Whats d4

It's a download only game on One,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Oh nice. I'll probably like D4 but wasn't arsed paying for it :D

Shnakes tho, trying to entice us to buy the rest of the episodes by giving us the first free. That's exactly how I wound up buying all of Telltales The Walking Dead on 360 :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Shnakes tho, trying to entice us to buy the rest of the episodes by giving us the first free. That's exactly how I wound up buying all of Telltales The Walking Dead on 360 :P

aye same as, but if this is as good as the walking dead is then I'll be happy to part with my money for the other parts, albeit likely when they're onsale :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I loved D4, it's completely bonkers. Hopefully being on Games with Gold will ensure a Season 2.

Also, it's the only game that I would say is actually better with Kinect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

I've downloaded SSX onto my xbox360 twice at this stage but it doesn't show up in My Games. Any ideas? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Xbox Daily Holiday Deals

Dragon Age: Inquisition 35% off

Child of Light 50% off

http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/holiday-sale

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Jenda

Dragon Age: Inquisition 35% off

http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/holiday-sale

This is well worth it, I'm absolutely loving this game at the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

I just tried to buy Tomb Raider on the deals with gold on the console itself.

My PayPal isn't showing up at all for some reason. Happening to anybody else?

I just tried to buy Tomb Raider on the deals with gold on the console itself.

My PayPal isn't showing up at all for some reason. Happening to anybody else?

You can't add Paypal on the one, has to be done online as far as I know

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/billing/manage-payment-options/add-xbox-live-payment-option#fa06992eb4db4cc69e3f4973b9647105

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

lads dragon age with season pass for 52 is it really good or just meh??

lads dragon age with season pass for 52 is it really good or just meh??

Really depends on your taste in games, and then it depends on what you like in an RPG. For me it's only ok and thats because I prefer my RPG's solo and not with a team I have to manage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭recyclops

http://majornelson.com/2014/12/22/xbox-live-games-gold-january-2015/

Interested in D4

Unsure about the witcher 2 is it any use?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,383 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

recyclops wrote: »

Interested in D4

Witcher 2 is brilliant, one of the best games I ever played on 360.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

recyclops wrote: »

Interested in D4

D4 is really good. Very different to anything else I've played. Heard The Witcher 2 is great aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Grab your free game, D4 and Happy New Year boardsies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Grab your free game, D4 and Happy New Year boardsies :)

You sunk my battleship!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Likewise for The Raven which was released not long ago. Wife liked it, she doesn't like many xbox games, so had to pay up for the other two episodes. Need more games like that for people such as my wife. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭wrt40

Looking for my next game,, is the Telltale games collection worth getting? €55 for the lot. Loved Horizon 2, then moved onto being completely addicted to Titanfall. Looking for my next addiction but nothing really tickling my fancy. I like D4, but only because the Kinect adds an extra dimension to it. Have watched some telltale on twitch and I'm not sure, without the Kinect element it might be a bit boring. Hit A, hit B now hit X as opposed to swipe left, throw both arms forward and scream out loud for help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

If you aren't sure after watching vids I wouldn't go spunking €55 on the collection!

Personally I love them. TWD 1+2 are brilliant, The Wolf Among us is solid but I wasn't as mad about it, Borderlands game is off to a brilliant start and same goes for the Game Of Thrones game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭wrt40

I think maybe I'm just a little disappointed they didn't add Kinect support to it. D4 proves that it really suits the genre. I might go for the deal and something else for a bit of action. Is Forza 5 worth the €35 deal they have on now? Love Horizon 2 and loved Forza 3 or was it 4 back in the day. Have been put off Forza 5 because I've heard you need the DLC to get the most out of it but don't know if I believe that. Is that true? You definitely don't need it in Horizon 2, its there if you want it but game is just as good without it having to pay micro transactions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

wrt40 wrote: »
    Looking for my next game,, is the Telltale games collection worth getting? €55 for the lot. Loved Horizon 2, then moved onto being completely addicted to Titanfall. Looking for my next addiction but nothing really tickling my fancy. I like D4, but only because the Kinect adds an extra dimension to it. Have watched some telltale on twitch and I'm not sure, without the Kinect element it might be a bit boring. Hit A, hit B now hit X as opposed to swipe left, throw both arms forward and scream out loud for help.

The Telltale collection has gone back to €110.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

can't for the life of me find the GWG section on my 360!

Advertisement