Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Excuse the noob...it's 360 only I think!!!

Yeah it is lol :)

Rayman Legends for the XB1 ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Ah, that's better. Grammar OCD itch satisfied for a week now.

MOD Note: Thread title changed upon request by Gamer Bhoy 89.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

I am loving Rayman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

maximoose wrote: »
    I am loving Rayman.

Alot of fun alright! I am not far into it but its a good laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Forgot that I downloaded that game actually. I may start it today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

tempted by olliolli but have a feeling it will be on games with gold since its on PS4's version of it... hmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Finally got to download tomb raider after about 8 attempts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Really disappointed with tomb raider. There's no puzzles whatsoever. Doesn't even feel like a tomb raider game.

Feels more like uncharted.

Deletes*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

There are a few tombs with puzzles, but they're hidden and not essential to the main game :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Tilikum wrote:
    Really disappointed with tomb raider. There's no puzzles whatsoever. Doesn't even feel like a tomb raider game.

I like it. It's much better than the last sniper elite game. I wont grumble at something for free

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Bioshock is free now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

calex71 wrote: »
    Bioshock is free now.

for 360, XB1 or both?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,323 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Trilla wrote: »
    for 360, XB1 or both?

Just 360.

Whats their reason for not making 360 games like BioShock available to XB1 owners?

Whats their reason for not making 360 games like BioShock available to XB1 owners?

Are you serious ?

Short version is both systems run different architecture so 360 games are incompatible with the One

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Are you serious ?

No I said it for the craic, thought it would be funny to ask! Jaysus.
    Maybe I'm just tick :)

No I said it for the craic, thought it would be funny to ask! Jaysus.
    Maybe I'm just tick :)

Are you new to Xbox ? I just ask as it was well publisied and discussed in length here and on many other forums that there would be no backwards compatibility.

I believe its the same for PS4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Also, Xbox One owners can still get the 360 games with gold (they just need a 360 to play them on).

Personally, I still collect the ones I like the look of just in case a streaming option comes to Xbox One to play older digital games. :)

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Are you new to Xbox ? I just ask as it was well publisied and discussed in length here and on many other forums that there would be no backwards compatibility.

I believe its the same for PS4.

I knew you couldn't buy the discs etc, but I thought there would be someway for users to download them... I suppose i didn't think about it fully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Totally different architecture. Whole game would need to be ported by a team. It would be the same as trying to play a 360 disc on your PS3.

I bought a 2nd hand 360 for 50 euro a while back for this very reason, just to get the GWG, as I already have XBL on my X1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Anyone care to guess what Aprils 2 XBOX ONE games with gold could be?

The 360 ones could be anything really, but the for the ONE we might be able to make a bit of a guess.

Ryse & Goat Simulator are my guesses.

But Titanfall could easily be free too after the DLC going free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Anyone care to guess what Aprils 2 XBOX ONE games with gold could be?

The 360 ones could be anything really, but the for the ONE we might be able to make a bit of a guess.

Ryse & Goat Simulator are my guesses.

But Titanfall could easily be free too after the DLC going free.

I'd love to see dead rising 3 - maybe to tie in with the release of that live action thing thats going on at the moment but its unlikely.

probably some indie game that hasn't been released yet - like goat simulator, and something that has sold millions and is now dirt cheap so wont cost them a huge amount to give away - AC black flag maybe?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,383 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'd be delighted if Goat Simulator was one, it looks hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Hopefully not titanfall or titanfall anyway. My guess is forza 5 and ryse. Id be delighted with that even tho I have forza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

They have that Fast and Furious thing for Forza H2 on friday, wonder will they be cheeky and count that as the free game for April? It's a stand alone expansion and has already been said it's free for 2 weeks and €10 after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

They have that Fast and Furious thing for Forza H2 on friday...

Ya, they might well end up doing that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

They have that Fast and Furious thing for Forza H2 on friday, wonder will they be cheeky and count that as the free game for April? It's a stand alone expansion and has already been said it's free for 2 weeks and €10 after that.

they had better not *insert homer simpson shake fist here*

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Titanfall was on sale only 2 months ago, seems a bit soon for it to go free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Don't think it'll be Titanfall. They'll be using the free DLC as an incentive for people to buy it. I'd bet that the 'extra' free game is the Fast and Furious yoke for Forza Horizon 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    My guesses are Either titanfall, Forza or Ryse. I am holding out buying any of three as they are quite cheap to pickup now.

Have there been hints or indications that it will be a full retail game? That would be nice but knowing MS and their Xbox One Games with Gold history, it will be another Arcade/Indie game.

Advertisement