Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭ablelocks

are ye trying to download via console or from website?

i download from the xbox website and haven't had any issue with a 360 and a one - i don't think i've tried to download via the consoles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

did I miss lifeless planet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

No issues downloading either, really enjoying mafia two, such a shame they didn't make more use of the open world. Found F1`s tutorials tedious to say the least. Anyone else reckon they will release a extra gwg during e3? ,have a sneaky hunch they might give away titanfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Was looking at Titanfall for the 360 in a discount store yesterday, decided against it as I reckon it might come up as a freebie soon plus digital DL is so much more convenient that a disc, let's hope for a nice bonus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Double Fine's Massive Chalice is rumoured to be June's Xbox One Game With Gold. Another tip here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

SuperS54 wrote: »
    Was looking at Titanfall for the 360 in a discount store yesterday, decided against it as I reckon it might come up as a freebie soon plus digital DL is so much more convenient that a disc, let's hope for a nice bonus!
    Don't forget whenever you do pick it up, that all the TitanFall DLC is now free - extra maps and game modes.

Seen that, thought it was weird for a popular game...downloaded it in anticipation of picking up Titanfall!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

logik wrote: »
    RE: Witcher 2

Thanks guys, just grabbed it. Will rig up the 360 again tonight so :)

does anyone know if theres a thread on here discussing this? I'm playing through it at the minute ahead of buying part 3 and am loving it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

does anyone know if theres a thread on here discussing this? I'm playing through it at the minute ahead of buying part 3 and am loving it.

I'd be surprised if there isn't a large thread on Witcher 2, just not sure whether on gaming, RPG or PC/360 forum. Run a boards search.

I'd be surprised if there isn't a large thread on Witcher 2, just not sure whether on gaming, RPG or PC/360 forum. Run a boards search.

Tried it but there are hundreds of posts mentioning part 3 and general sales. I'm on the phone though so I'll try again later on the laptop.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,383 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Tried it but there are hundreds of posts mentioning part 3 and general sales. I'm on the phone though so I'll try again later on the laptop.

You can use the Xbox Gaming thread here if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Looks like three main threads on Witcher 2. This look like the main conversation http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72094705

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Same problem every month. People can't download the free games, I can't either sometimes but when I start downloading them I just let my console on the dash cos usually when I start playing a game it's starts pending and then fails

I have never had any issues with downloading on my xbox 360.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

daUbiq wrote: »
    I have never had any issues with downloading on my xbox 360.

i never had problems until Sniper Elite i think. since then its gone bad. Havnt downloaded either game this month. Mafia 2 got to 73% then stopped. Going to try with my mates Efibre BB and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I've been having chronic failures downloading the Xbox 360 games the last few months. I've no time to play any of the games at the moment to be honest but still unnerving that they're not downloading properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Massive Chalice in June for Xbox One. Delighted with that, been following its development and it would have been a day one purchase for me.

360 is getting Thief and Just Cause 2

The one game could be good for all I know about it, but no interest in turn based strategy really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

really happy with both 360 games. been itching to play thief but didnt to spend money on it due to mixed reviews and never got round to the just cause games.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,383 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Massive Chalice looks a bit like X-com, could be cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

i never had problems until Sniper Elite i think. since then its gone bad. Havnt downloaded either game this month. Mafia 2 got to 73% then stopped. Going to try with my mates Efibre BB and see.

I only recently realised Gears of War: JD didn't download in full, likewise F1, tried both again and both keep crapping out, just gave up after a few attempts, won't bother again for F1 but a bit annoyed about GOW.

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    You can use the Xbox Gaming thread here if you want.
    pm1977x wrote: »
    I only recently realised Gears of War: JD didn't download in full, likewise F1, tried both again and both keep crapping out, just gave up after a few attempts, won't bother again for F1 but a bit annoyed about GOW.

If you even managed to start the download you can get it again at any time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

pm1977x wrote: »

GoW:J was the only one to give me problems. I had to go into my storage delete whatever was saved in there for the game then re-download but leave it on the download screen. Everytime I went off the screen to let it download in the background it would fail.

Pretty happy with the Games next month. My backlog grows!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Looking forward to playing Just Cause 2, wonder if my saves survived my last consoles death.
    tkd93 wrote: »
    really happy with both 360 games. been itching to play thief but didnt to spend money on it due to mixed reviews and never got round to the just cause games.
    The story missions disappear up their own arse a bit with the "Thief that saves the city" type stuff but the breaking into peoples places side stuff was pretty fun.
    Actually focuses on being a thief.
    It helped that I didn't do them until later in the game when I had more equipment. For free it's a pretty good game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

I heard lately that Ryse is set to come out this month?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I heard lately that Ryse is set to come out this month?

No that's next month.... :);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

deco nate wrote: »
    No that's next month.... :);)

Not sure if sarcasm or genuine...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

Had a little play of Massive Chalice yesterday, I quite like it!

Didn't really pay much attention at the start though and ended up with most of my heroes dead at about year 50, will start again this eve :pac:

Advertisement