Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Is pinball fx for xbone? coming up free on my 360.

Pinball FX for 360 & Pinball FX2 for XB1. I think they're free and you buy extra tables if you want them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,560 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

ShaunC wrote: »
    Personally dirt 3 would be my least favourite of the Colin McRae series. Loved the first one. Played it forever. But that's just a personal opinion, each to their own and all that.....

If they let you just stick to the rallying it would have been a much better game. I don't like 'gymkahna' Stop making me do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Hococop wrote: »
    Didn't watch the full trailer for knight squad ( only watched 15-20 seconds) but seems like an alternative bomberman game then again I could be completely wrong

If its any where near as good as Bomberman, it will be worth paying for.

But I don't think it looks as good.

My missus is (was, we don't boot up the 360 these days) Bomberman mad on the 360 and I showed her the trailer for Knight Squad. "Thats not bomberman, I want a new bomberman" :pac:

Will check it out anyways, fingers crossed.

The 360 GWG, Dirt 3 requires a VIP pass to access multiplayer. It's also free with gold at the moment so grab it while you can!

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/VIP-Pass/728d4149-ef60-4920-aa76-925b68c7a441

"Unlock all DiRT 3 multiplayer modes, 5 cars and the opportunity to upload highlights of your best runs direct to YouTube* with the DiRT 3 VIP Pass"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Will 360 games bought with games with gold automatically appear to download on xbox one from next week?

• Advertisement

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    Will 360 games bought with games with gold automatically appear to download on xbox one from next week?

My read on that was it would be any of them going forward , so am not expecting this months to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

My read on that was it would be any of them going forward , so am not expecting this months to work.

Do you know if GTA V(XB360) is gonna be playable on the XBOne after the update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

DanC90 wrote: »
    Do you know if GTA V(XB360) is gonna be playable on the XBOne after the update?

I doubt it, they want you to buy the game again :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Akrasia wrote: »
    If they let you just stick to the rallying it would have been a much better game. I don't like 'gymkahna' Stop making me do it!

The McCrae series seems to have suffered as they have steadily arcaded up the franchise.
    From relatively straight rally sports in the first two games, back in the 90's, to the DiRT series, it's just not fun.
    WRC went Sony only for a while, before heading multiplatform in 2010, at least there's a relatively pure rally sport experience, now in WRC 5.

Knight Squad is up now for free.

• Advertisement

Knight Squad is up now for free.

Started downloading it, hope its good :P

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

and Dungeon Siege 3 with bc.

Rorok wrote: »
    Started downloading it, hope its good :P

Let us know whats its like.

Really hope its like Bomberman, not holding my breath though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

That's what I though when I bought Bomberman: Act Zero

84085-seinfeld-shudder-cringe-gif-im-zgoa_zpsjt9yzdt3.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Any way I can get Dirt 3 on my Xbox one using the GWG? Dont have a 360

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Any way I can get Dirt 3 on my Xbox one using the GWG? Dont have a 360
    Sign into Xbox. Com and select 360 then dl it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

deco nate wrote: »
    Sign into Xbox. Com and select 360 then dl it

A day to slow it seems:

af85e93e694e0f1ac57571f49884d1fa.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

A day to slow it seems:

af85e93e694e0f1ac57571f49884d1fa.png
    Bummer, well at least from now on you know how to get them :)

Anybody try Knight Squad?

I watched a few streams, looks kinda sh1te.
    Pity I was hoping for another Bomberman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

I've bought the last few 360 games that have appeared on GWG through xbox.com but they don't show up on my download que on my XB1. Anyone else having this issue? I no longer own my 360.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I've bought the last few 360 games that have appeared on GWG through xbox.com but they don't show up on my download que on my XB1. Anyone else having this issue? I no longer own my 360.

Have you gone to My Games & Apps and then scrolled all the way to the end at the Games section?
    Thats where I had all my games to Download although if you are looking for some of the older GWG you might not find them as BC only started on Friday iirc so its any of the GWG from Friday onwards I think

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Anybody try Knight Squad?

I watched a few streams, looks kinda sh1te.
    Pity I was hoping for another Bomberman.

Knight Squad is a goodish game
    It throws you straight into the game, no tutorial or what its about
    Its hard to tell whos on your team and who you are too
    It is a chaos filled game, if you like to stratagize, not really your game, there is a bit of strategy for games like juggernaut and capture the flag
    It's great with friends, alright alone
    Theres also a long list of game modes and maps
    However I have also tried to play offline (wifi broke) and it kept saying connect online (probably just a bug though)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Rorok wrote: »
    Knight Squad is a goodish game
    It throws you straight into the game, no tutorial or what its about
    Its hard to tell whos on your team and who you are too
    It is a chaos filled game, if you like to stratagize, not really your game, there is a bit of strategy for games like juggernaut and capture the flag
    It's great with friends, alright alone
    Theres also a long list of game modes and maps
    However I have also tried to play offline (wifi broke) and it kept saying connect online (probably just a bug though)

Played a few rounds last night, thought I was quite good for a round, turns out that I was stuck in the total opposite corner trying to stab a wall for the entire round. Ah well.

Seriously though, where is Bomberman? It's not like it's a graphically intense game or anything.

Have you gone to My Games & Apps and then scrolled all the way to the end at the Games section?
    Thats where I had all my games to Download although if you are looking for some of the older GWG you might not find them as BC only started on Friday iirc so its any of the GWG from Friday onwards I think

Tried that, no joy. I've purchased every 360 gwg game for the last 3 months including the most recent ones this month. Still not appearing on my games list for download.

None of the games that were games with gold for the past 3 months work on xb1 yet. Only dirt 3.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    None of the games that were games with gold for the past 3 months work on xb1 yet. Only dirt 3.

I see. Still, no sign of Dirt 3 on my console. Thanks for your help though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

I see. Still, no sign of Dirt 3 on my console. Thanks for your help though.

You aren't playing offline or anything without the new dash by any chance?

You aren't playing offline or anything without the new dash by any chance?

Nope, I've the new dash up and running. And I'm online.

Nope, I've the new dash up and running. And I'm online.

Delete an old game you don't play, go back to my games and go all the way over to the right. Wait for the games you have to install appear, is the deleted game there?

• Advertisement

Delete an old game you don't play, go back to my games and go all the way over to the right. Wait for the games you have to install appear, is the deleted game there?

Also are you 100% sure you bought the 360 game on that account, check your commerce.Microsoft.com account.

Advertisement