Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

quinnd6 wrote:
    It's ok seems it's back to normal now. Something obviously went wrong with xbox live.

.....and breathe :)

Costume Quest 2 and Peggle up now. You can also get Slashdash for Xbox one if you move to Korea or Japan on the website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Costume Quest 2 and Peggle up now. You can also get Slashdash for Xbox one if you move to Korea or Japan on the website.

Whatever about out of region shopping, people might want to beware of getting free games from other regions, MS swung the banhammer pretty strongly on that front a few years back IIRC.

Whatever about out of region shopping, people might want to beware of getting free games from other regions, MS swung the banhammer pretty strongly on that front a few years back IIRC.

Was that not back in the 360 days? You can be cautious if you want but in my eyes the xb1 is region free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Was that not back in the 360 days? You can be cautious if you want but in my eyes the xb1 is region free.

yeah, it was on 360 alright.

I dunno, Its probably unfounded but I'd just have a funny feeling about it, at least with the out of region shopping, someone is getting paid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Yeah, was a 360 game in some mad obscure region. Same principle applies though with regards to the marketplace. The games themselves are region-free (except china) but if you add false data to your account to avail of them then that's a TOS violation.

We're Irish, it'll be grand!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Yeah, was a 360 game in some mad obscure region. Same principle applies though with regards to the marketplace. The games themselves are region-free (except china) but if you add false data to your account to avail of them then that's a TOS violation.

Twas Angola! I got my console banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

sweetie wrote: »
    Twas Angola! I got my console banned.

I'm living on fear since! :pack:
    Gods among us and a hape of junk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

erkifino wrote:
    I'm living on fear since! :pack: Gods among us and a hape of junk.

Sherlock, mars: war logs and rayman legends. I'd say you're well clear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,560 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

erkifino wrote: »
    I'm living on fear since! :pack:
    Gods among us and a hape of junk.

I got gods amongst us and they didn't ban me, but they did remove the game from my account so they were watching

I guess it just depends on what kind of mood their PR dept was in that day whether I got banned or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Rumoured line-up for this month:

360 - Bioshock Infinite (again?) & Red Dead Redemption

Xbone - Lichdom Battlemage &
    Ryse: Son of Rome

Don't even tease red dead backwards compat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Rumoured line-up for this month:

360 - Bioshock Infinite (again?) & Red Dead Redemption

Xbone - Lichdom Battlemage &
    Ryse: Son of Rome

That would be a great line up.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Lichdom Battlemage is meant to be pretty poor, I do like the look of it though so will be happy to get it for free.

Would be brilliant if red dead was one though and would hope it's one of the older bioshocks not infinite again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

That would be an incredible month. I own Bioshock, Red Dead and am literally installing Ryse having cracked and bought it on Steam but I couldn't even be mad!

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Lichdom Battlemage is meant to be pretty poor, I do like the look of it though so will be happy to get it for free.

Would be brilliant if red dead was one though and would hope it's one of the older bioshocks not infinite again.

Bioshock won't happen that's all but been confirmed for a remaster collection I think. Lichdom is a framerate mess so we could get that. My money is on TurnOn being one of the games, has a june 1st release date too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Apparently that leaked image is a photoshopped fake.

The box art for Ryse is wrong.

See its actually a pic of the physical box, cover and green plastic too, not the actual store art.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Apparently that leaked image is a photoshopped fake.

The box art for Ryse is wrong.

See its actually a pic of the physical box, cover and green plastic too, not the actual store art.

Yeah, it's meant to be a Japanese store leak, but it's got American and European ratings on the games instead of the Japanese.

I think at this stage, we're never getting Ryse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

CatInABox wrote: »
    I think at this stage, we're never getting Ryse.

This might force their hand. :pac:

• Advertisement

These will all be backwards compatible for E3 so possible contenders for the 360 games next month.

Dragon Age II
    Fight Night Round 4
    Burnout Revenge
    Fable Anniversary
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Those ''leaked'' images never turn out to be legit

Bioshock won't happen that's all but been confirmed for a remaster collection I think. Lichdom is a framerate mess so we could get that. My money is on TurnOn being one of the games, has a june 1st release date too.

Hasn't the Bioshock collection already been confirmed to come to B.C at some stage tho?

http://news.xbox.com/2015/11/09/introducing-your-first-104-xbox-one-backward-compatibility-games/

Just waiting on Skate 3 & Bioshocks from this now:
    Looking-Forward-V2.png

Or do you think that's changed since then?

Hasn't the Bioshock collection already been confirmed to come to B.C at some stage tho?

http://news.xbox.com/2015/11/09/introducing-your-first-104-xbox-one-backward-compatibility-games/

Just waiting on Skate 3 & Bioshocks from this now:

Or do you think that's changed since then?

There were some submissions for rating noticed as far back as last year most recently a rating for South Africa and Brazil I think it was.

https://www.vg247.com/2016/02/20/the-bioshock-collection-rated-in-brazil-for-pc-ps4-and-xbox-one/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭maximoose

Bioshocks have been used in nearly all the BC promo stuff to date, I'd say they are coming eventually regardless of a remaster

BioShock and Red Dead Redemption are on sale this week :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I own RDR GOTY edition but shamefully haven't played it yet. :eek:

Couldn't be arsed taking the 360 out of storage but with all the talk about this game it's only a matter of time before I break if this doesn't go BC soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Hmm, Black Ops went on sale last week and hours later it was announced as backwards compatible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I own RDR GOTY edition but shamefully haven't played it yet. :eek:

Couldn't be arsed taking the 360 out of storage but with all the talk about this game it's only a matter of time before I break if this doesn't go BC soon.

I suggest you get arsed and take your 360 out of storage and play RDR at once. Tis an awesome game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭maximoose

June games confirmed

Xbox one
    Goat Simulator
    The Crew
    Super Meat Boy
    XCom: Enemy Unknown

Advertisement