Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing II hits Xbox on July 1st, seeing as the first one is a previous GWG and noting the release date of the second installment. I'd guess this is going to be part 1 of July XB1 gwg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Downloaded the first, forgot about it, deleted it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I'd love dead rising 3...

I'll be happy with any zombies game, even plantsVsZombies

Supposedly it's:

XB1:
    - The Banner Saga 2
    - Tumblestone

360:
    - RS Vegas 2
    - Tron:Evolution

• Advertisement

Hopefully not, they don't sound that great

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Always liked the look of Banner Saga, this might spur me to play the first one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Well, at least there's no games there that I can doom with praise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Rorok wrote: »
    Hopefully not, they don't sound that great

Banner Saga 2 has 82% on Metacritc, so that sounds good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,347 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

CmC_oKEWAAABjhA.jpg

Confirmed. Very happy with Banner Saga 2 as the first one was great and happy to get Tron - loved the film and it's meant to be actually pretty decent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Have played the first Rainbow Six Vegas, not the second, so looking forward to that.

I admit ignorance of the other 3 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

CmC_oKEWAAABjhA.jpg

Confirmed. Very happy with Banner Saga 2 as the first one was great and happy to get Tron - loved the film and it's meant to be actually pretty decent.

Was going to buy the first Banner Saga so happy with that.

I heard tumbles tone was dreadful though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Have played the first Rainbow Six Vegas, not the second, so looking forward to that.

Banner Saga is meant to be very good, storywise.

One thing that might turn you off is the genre, it's a Turn-Based Strategy/RPG-esque game.

• Disappointing list tbh :/

They all cant be good I suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,560 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I'll download the Rainbow 6 game to see how their counterstrike clone multiplayer works

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

The Banner Saga:heart::heart::heart: Austin Wintory- hands down, is the most legit composer. Guys, have a question: if the person doesn't have a Gold-level membership, can he/ she purchase these games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Doodleking wrote: »
    The Banner Saga:heart::heart::heart: Austin Wintory- hands down, is the most legit composer. Guys, have a question: if the person doesn't have a Gold-level membership, can he/ she purchase these games?

yes, but why wouldn't you just spend the 40 quid on gold and get 48 free games a year, plus lower rates in the sales:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

yes, but why wouldn't you just spend the 40 quid on gold and get 48 free games a year, plus lower rates in the sales:confused:

CD keys are selling 12 months gold membership for €37. So even better!

Roll up! Roll up! Grab your free games now:

The Banner Saga 2

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

• Advertisement

• MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Roll up! Roll up! Grab your free games now:

The Banner Saga 2

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Hate to say it but...

MEH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭maximoose

Are the R6 Vegas games any good? Have both now I think on BC but haven't played them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

maximoose wrote: »
    Are the R6 Vegas games any good? Have both now I think on BC but haven't played them.

I loved them when they were released. Went back to 1 when it cane on GOG but felt it was a bit dated. Might give 2 a go. The mp was supposed to be great also. I was disappointed the new one didnt have a SP campaign so didnt get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah if you mainly play for SP it might not be your cup of tea, but Siege is a bloody brilliant game. Has had some issues but one of the best online shooters of recent years IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

The Banner Saga 2 shows up in Games with Gold for me but still tries to charge €19.99 when I go to download it. Anyone else having this issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    The Banner Saga 2 shows up in Games with Gold for me but still tries to charge €19.99 when I go to download it. Anyone else having this issue?

Yeah, grab it from Xbox.com instead.

You in preview by any chance?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    The Banner Saga 2 shows up in Games with Gold for me but still tries to charge 19.99 when I go to download it. Anyone else having this issue?

This happened to me this morning, so I got it through the Xbox.com website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Yeah, I'm in the preview. I'll grab it from xbox.com. Thanks folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Is Rainbow Six 2 not BC?
    I downloaded it but its on the 360 and not on my One

• Advertisement

Is Rainbow Six 2 not BC?
    I downloaded it but its on the 360 and not on my One

I'm pretty sure both are.

I guess you're doing it wrong, check the store on the XB1 to get it again for that system.

There's an Xbox 360 section on the store, you just have to track it down there and you should be able download if you own the DIGITAL version, otherwise you need the disc and it will link to a download which the disc is used to activate.

Advertisement