Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

All Games with Gold 360 games are BC now.

On the Xbox One, there's a Games with Gold tile, you should be able to download it from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

There's a free DLC map pack for Rainbow Six too. Haven't tried so no idea if it's any good.

Linky..

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Six-Vegas-2-Gift-Pack-DLC/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-000255530807

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,560 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

played rainbow 6 multiplayer...

uninstalled now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I think safe to say that Ryse will be GWG for August seen as its on sale tomorrow.

Dead Cert.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I think safe to say that Ryse will be GWG for August seen as its on sale tomorrow.

Dead Cert.

I will haunt you if you are wrong mister.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

[font=Arial, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif] What were XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Goat Simulator replaced by? I guess they are no longer available[/font]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Doodleking wrote: »
    [font=Arial, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif] What were XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Goat Simulator replaced by? I guess they are no longer available[/font]

Updated games:

"On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Banner Saga 2 ($19.99 ERP) for free during the month of July. Tumblestone ($19.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from July 16th to August 15th"

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, 01 July, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 ($19.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through July 15th. Then on July 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download TRON: Evolution ($14.99 ERP) for free through July 31st."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

I played through the prologue thing for rainbow 6, I'm enjoying it so far

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

Anybody playing the crew after the free download and having problems. Keeps throwing up an error and wrecking my head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

GBX wrote: »
    Doodleking wrote: »

Updated games:

"On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Banner Saga 2 ($19.99 ERP) for free during the month of July. Tumblestone ($19.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from July 16th to August 15th"

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, 01 July, Tom Clancy s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 ($19.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through July 15th. Then on July 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download TRON: Evolution ($14.99 ERP) for free through July 31st."
    Thanks! I should try Tumblestone. Miss those old-school puzzle games :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Anybody else having issues getting Rainbow Six? I go all the way through the purchase/redeeming process and then just get an error message along the lines of "This process cannot be completed at this time".

I've tried it through the Xbox and through the website with the same results.

Edit: Here's the website error message. Xbox one differs slightly in wording but amounts to the same thing
    Sorry
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I was able to get it on the 360 through the Website however it wasnt appearing on my One but after a hard reset it appeared.
    Dont know if that will help you though since it seems your problem is coming from the website and not the console

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Anybody else having issues getting Rainbow Six? I go all the way through the purchase/redeeming process and then just get an error message along the lines of "This process cannot be completed at this time".

I've tried it through the Xbox and through the website with the same results.

Edit: Here's the website error message. Xbox one differs slightly in wording but amounts to the same thing

I get that message when I try to purchase a region locked 360 game. I'm over and back between the UK and Ireland fairly often, and with my 360 region set to the UK, I can't get the 360 games with gold in Ireland because of it.

Such a pain in comparison to the rules on the Xbox One

CatInABox wrote: »
    I get that message when I try to purchase a region locked 360 game. I'm over and back between the UK and Ireland fairly often, and with my 360 region set to the UK, I can't get the 360 games with gold in Ireland because of it.

Such a pain in comparison to the rules on the Xbox One

I saw someone on the Xbox.com forums say they had a similar issue due to regions too. Don't think I ever did any region changes with my 360 but God knows what it's set to as I never used Live before I moved to the One.

Cheers guys. I'll post back if I get it sorted. Might have to dig the 360 out of the closet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

I saw someone on the Xbox.com forums say they had a similar issue due to regions too. Don't think I ever did any region changes with my 360 but God knows what it's set to as I never used Live before I moved to the One.

Cheers guys. I'll post back if I get it sorted. Might have to dig the 360 out of the closet.

It's region locked, I had to use one of the few VPN's that still seems to work to complete the order. Don't know if I will be able to download but at least it's "purchased" in my account.

Thinking of buying an XBOX one, does anyone know if the region locked 360 games can be purchased on the XBOX one, considering it's supposed to be region free?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

SuperS54 wrote: »
    It's region locked, I had to use one of the few VPN's that still seems to work to complete the order. Don't know if I will be able to download but at least it's "purchased" in my account.

Thinking of buying an XBOX one, does anyone know if the region locked 360 games can be purchased on the XBOX one, considering it's supposed to be region free?

No, not the 360 games, I checked yesterday. Only the One games are Region free

It's available in Ireland though no?

Didn't think I ever changed the region on my Xbox, but I could be wrong. I'll try and check over the weekend. Tried it through the Xbox website and it gave me some error message.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

ANyone got problems with Tron? Get an can't be completed at this time error on both the one and website.

ANyone got problems with Tron? Get an can't be completed at this time error on both the one and website.

I've downloaded it, through my preview console.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Purchased it on the 360 but not tried to download yet.

I had an error but I assumed it was because I recently set my 360 region to USA so stuck on a U.S VPN and Tron went through no probs.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I had an error but I assumed it was because I recently set my 360 region to USA so stuck on a U.S VPN and Tron went through no probs.

It seems to be region locked, I had to VPN to an Irish IP in order to "purchase".

It seems to be region locked, I had to VPN to an Irish IP in order to "purchase".

...because you're in Asia & not Ireland is it?

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    ...because you're in Asia & not Ireland is it?

Yep, because it's region locked and I'm in a different region.

That time of the month again , Ekim is saying Spelunky is one of them and he has a good track record on these.

https://twitter.com/ekim_gaf/status/757668329356161025

That time of the month again , Ekim is saying Spelunky is one of them and he has a good track record on these.

Such an epic game. Impossible*, but epic.

*I'm well aware of the people able to rack up huge scores, or finish it inside of two minutes, but those people have got to be superhuman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

really hope thats accurate. I've often thought of buying it but never pulled the trigger.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

WWe 2k16 is apparently the other Xb1 game.

It is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o1xIPED_7g

Spelunky, WWe 2k16, Beyond good and evil, warriors orroci 3 ultimate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

That is going to be a very good month me thinks 3 games that I will play and 1 mesh.

Games with gold has been on fire this year.

Advertisement