Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I've seen a few Vids of Speedrunners looks like fun.
    Might pick up Watch Dogs even though I cleared it on 360.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

When I seen the picture on my phone I taught speed runner was subnautica. Got excited for that bit hopefully its a good game

Subnautica isnt a bad game, I am enjoying it but I am putting more time into Astroneer right now.
    Shame there is no multiplayer with Subnautica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Nice was only talking about getting watchdogs!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Sometimes Japan has different games with gold than the rest of the World. Right now, it's Zoo Tycoon. For others who didn't see my other post in the foreign deals thread, here's a link that should bring you to the Japanese store page to redeem Zoo Tycoon for free: https://www.microsoft.com/store/api/SetLocale?storeUrl=https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/b/home&absoluteReturnUrl=https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/zoo-tycoon/brwjs8p512vf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Sometimes Japan has different games with gold than the rest of the World. Right now, it's Zoo Tycoon. For others who didn't see my other post in the foreign deals thread, here's a link that should bring you to the Japanese store page to redeem Zoo Tycoon for free: https://www.microsoft.com/store/api/SetLocale?storeUrl=https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/b/home&absoluteReturnUrl=https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/zoo-tycoon/brwjs8p512vf

Nice spot Misky :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I have a sizable backlog, is Watch Dogs worth a go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,017 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

It is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I enjoyed it and I have started to replay it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Mod Snip!

Wha?

SuperS54 wrote: »
    Wha?

An extremely weird spammer, the Admins got him. Bizarre though, the PC charter? Why post that everywhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭qrx

Still holding out for Wolfenstein. Have a good feeling it'll come in July with the Wolfenstein 2 reveal at E3. I know, I could just buy it for a tenner :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

qrx wrote: »
    Still holding out for Wolfenstein. Have a good feeling it'll come in July with the Wolfenstein 2 reveal at E3. I know, I could just buy it for a tenner :)

Is this our new Ryse? lol :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭maximoose

Possibly fake
    zPPGUCL.jpg

maximoose wrote: »
    Possibly fake
    zPPGUCL.jpg

Hope so! They're leaving it a bit late this month, wonder if something is going on. Maybe something different this month...or maybe they've run out of games :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

That looks pretty real to me.

Not every month is going to have a premium title.

Really enjoyed Grow Up , well worth the 9.99 if it's not in GwG

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Hope so! They're leaving it a bit late this month, wonder if something is going on. Maybe something different this month...or maybe they've run out of games :p

Not sure why any one would fake those titles.

Ive no doubt its real.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Ugh! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Very much a meh from me but I'll gladly add another lego game to the collection for the little one to enjoy in a few years time

theteal wrote: »
    Very much a meh from me but I'll gladly add another lego game to the collection for the little one to enjoy in a few years time

My exact thoughts too

Yeah Lego Pirates of Caribbean is a decent game when kids are about the house. Be warned though for those with OCD, this game is responsible for screwing with my gamer score which now ends in 2 or 7 instead of 0 or 5 :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah Lego Pirates of Caribbean is a decent game when kids are about the house. Be warned though for those with OCD, this game is responsible for screwing with my gamer score which now ends in 2 or 7 instead of 0 or 5 :eek:

Yusss, finally a game to get me back to a multiple of 5! :pac:

maximoose wrote: »
    Yusss, finally a game to get me back to a multiple of 5! :pac:
    Ah so you're stuck on 3's and 8's :) You get 12 points early on, I think it was just for watching the intro.

And the only way to get back on multiples of 5 within the game is to get a billion studs or something ridiculous like that.

Ah so you're stuck on 3's and 8's :)You get 12 points early on, I think it was just for watching the intro.

And the only way to get back on multiples of 5 within the game is to get a billion studs or something ridiculous like that.

Those f***ing monsters! Messing with my OCD like that.

Ah so you're stuck on 3's and 8's :) You get 12 points early on, I think it was just for watching the intro.

There are red bricks in these games that give you a stud multiplier of x2 x4 x x6 x8 and 10 which stack if all activated to a multiplier of x3840 , you'd get the billion with out even trying long before you finished up on the other achievements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Grrr... That sort of thing should be outlawed. It took me four years to get back to a 0 or 5.

Threes can be your friend or enemy in this type of thing. The achievements all end in 3, 6 or 9.

Advertisement