Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Cobalt - FREE (GWG) via Japan Xbox Store (saw this on reddit)

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/cobalt/bss424n935ks

Cant seem to get it to work. I am getting a Resource Not Found when I click "Get it Now".

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

the Marlow Briggs game is fun enough. Its good for a playthrough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

January is up.

Xbox One
    Jan 1st-31st The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing.
    Jan 16th - Feb 15th Zombi

Xbox 360
    Jan 1st-15th Tomb Raider Underworld
    Jan 16th-31st Army of TWO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭honda boi

Always wanted to give army of two a shot but never got round to it.
    It any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I played Army of 2 when it was free on the 360, not sure if its the same one or a different one, think it was the Cartel or something like that, thought it was good fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Damn I played both those 360 games already.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

honda boi wrote: »
    Always wanted to give army of two a shot but never got round to it.
    It any good?

It's notorious because of the ability to save your friend by jamming tampons into bullet wounds. Tap X to tampon.

Of course, that particular feature was cut long before release, and was only ever shown in a preview video, but that's still what it's most remembered for now.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Been eyeing up Zombi(U) since the Wii U days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

happy with tomb raider but the rest are meh

dunworth1 wrote: »
    happy with tomb raider but the rest are meh

Zombi is a pretty decent game. Tomb Raider Underworld wasn't particularly great though, which is why it was rebooted again afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ditto. Heard decent things about it. Loved Dead Island so it looks like something I'd enjoy but just never got around to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,050 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Scared me witless on the Wii U, shall not be going anywhere near it this time!

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

CatInABox wrote: »

Just wondering why you'd use GB links (Unless you're in the UK), when there's also Irish website with Euro pricing?

Links below

Tomb Raider Underworld on Microsoft Ireland
    The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III on Microsoft Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

murpho999 wrote:
    Just wondering why you'd use GB links (Unless you're in the UK), when there's also Irish website with Euro pricing?

He's in the UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    He's in the UK.

Ah ok, wasn't sure, no big deal.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,378 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Trying to sort out the neighbour's kid with games with gold but I see they can only add the xbox one games from the console. Is there a way they can add the 360 game from the dashboard too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

If they have claimed the game then it should appear in the Ready to Install section.
    If they havent claimed it, it should be available like the One game under Games with Gold

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,378 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

If they have claimed the game then it should appear in the Ready to Install section.
    If they havent claimed it, it should be available like the One game under Games with Gold

Its there in the games with gold section alright but asks for money. Wasn't there something where the account has to log in to an actual 360 at some point or something?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Its there in the games with gold section alright but asks for money. Wasn't there something where the account has to log in to an actual 360 at some point or something?

You've to setup a credit card. Payment will be €0.00 but credit card is mandatory. Don't ask me why.

• Advertisement

You've to setup a credit card. Payment will be €0.00 but credit card is mandatory. Don't ask me why.

Yup, need a payment card on the account to get 360 games on the One or the website, can use Microsoft credit from the 360 itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I remember a few times people posting the gwg from the Japan marketplace, wondering is there one this month?

Hococop wrote: »
    I remember a few times people posting the gwg from the Japan marketplace, wondering is there one this month?

Doesn't appear to be a replacement this time.

murpho999 wrote: »

Links below

Tomb Raider Underworld on Microsoft Ireland
    The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III on Microsoft Ireland

Cheers.

I normally turn the GB into IE before I put them up, but forgot this time around. Not as bad as the time I totally removed it, nearly everyone ended up going to the Japanese website.

Will be back in Ireland soon enough, so no need for me to remember this stuff.

Doesn't appear to be a replacement this time.

Judging from their website, Tomb Raider has been replaced by "The Maw", but I'm not sure that you can easily download 360 games.

Magic 2015 is available though.

EDIT: Germany has "A Kingdom for Keflings" later this month, but again, as it's a 360 game, I think it's much harder to get.

CatInABox wrote: »
    Judging from their website, Tomb Raider has been replaced by "The Maw", but I'm not sure that you can easily download 360 games.

Magic 2015 is available though.

EDIT: Germany has "A Kingdom for Keflings" later this month, but again, as it's a 360 game, I think it's much harder to get.

Switching regions doesn't work with 360 games due to the requirement of a payment card.

ZOMBI - https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/store/p/zombi/br03n9c6z9g6?rtc=1 now available. (same day Dolores died, a bit mad ha)

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

MiskyBoyy wrote:
    now available. (same day Dolores died, a bit mad ha)
    She's dead??? 🀀

WarpAsylum wrote: »
    She's dead??? ��

Yup, sorry bro :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    ZOMBI - https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/store/p/zombi/br03n9c6z9g6?rtc=1 now available. (same day Dolores died, a bit mad ha)

Huh?
    giphy.gif

Advertisement