Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Hasnt Crazy Taxi been available already before today?
    God Damn it, I purchased it last time it was on sale after a drunken night out in Token!! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Hasnt Crazy Taxi been available already before today?
    God Damn it, I purchased it last time it was on sale after a drunken night out in Token!! :mad:

Sounds like a wild one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭maximoose

Xbox One:
    Trials of the Blood Dragon
    Superhot

Xbox 360:
    Brave
    Quantum Conundrum

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Superhot, deadly. Been looking at that for ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

CatInABox wrote: »

its awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,666 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Two good games for the Xbox One, though Blood Dragon is probably the weakest of the Trials games.

maximoose wrote: »
    Shadow warrior is great, might have to pick up the sequel that I didn't even know existed now

That sequel is on sale this week with DwG I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Really looking forward to giving this a go myself. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

4 pretty cool games for March right there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

Thrilled with Superhot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Meh. Suppose I'll give Superhot a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Meh. Suppose I'll give Superhot a look.

Make sure it doesn't leave you supercold ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Make sure it doesn't leave you supercold ;)
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

superhot_gif2.gif

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Trials of the Blood Dragon

Brave

...both now available

Everyone needs to try this out, its brilliant, essentially its action sequences from movies, but you can move like neo from the matrix.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Everyone needs to try this out, its brilliant, essentially its action sequences from movies, but you can move like neo from the matrix.

Is that the game where the enemy only move when you do? And you've to try angle shots or something?

Is that the game where the enemy only move when you do? And you've to try angle shots or something?

yeah, thats the one, it starts off with a scene, and then it goes to slow motion - Its actually more like a puzzle game than a shooter, you have to plan out your moves, then execute.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Gotten around to playing Ryse, just under halfway through, playing on what is the hardest setting before legendary. Had to stop purely as my hands were getting sore and tired from all the repetitive actions.

The pros is that it is a mindless piece of fun and it looks pretty nice.

However I find it fairly shallow and repetitive and my I'm not sure if it's just me but I find the controls very unresponsive and soft. That wrecks my head.

Better than what I expected but would have been sickened to pay anything more than maybe 20 euro for it.

Superhot is great, really enjoyed that

Play together with Xbox Live Gold. April's 2018 Games with Gold lineup for Xbox One includes: The Witness and Assassin's Creed Syndicate. For Xbox 360 owners (and through Xbox One backward compatibility), April kicks off with Cars 2: The Video Game, followed by Dead Space 2. April's lineup provides over $129 dollars in value and up to 4000 in gamerscore.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,374 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

That's a really good month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Dead Space 2 is good if you haven't played it before. It's also worth playing the first which I think was a GWG title before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,530 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

The Witness has received critical acclaim.

Looks really good.

Wikipedia Page Here

Almost got the Witness on sale there. Phew :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Dead Space 2 is good if you haven't played it before. It's also worth playing the first which I think was a GWG title before.

Dead space was one of my favourite franchises up until they decided to **** on everything they built up and make Dead space 3. A franchise with so much potential destroyed by greed.

First two games are incredible. I would highly suggest playing first one then second one for full experience.

The short comic type cartoon they released was very good too. A little prologue, which sets a really good tone to games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭honda boi

Cars 2,lovely.
    4 player split screen means all kids will be quiet at once!!!

Advertisement