Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭JoyPad

maximoose wrote: »
    FH2 is a great game. If you are playing it for the first time, and have played any other games in the Forza series - check out https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/ for free credits weekly

Also, get this in the sale: Complete FH2 Add-Ons Collection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,493 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

JoyPad wrote: »

Cannot for the life of me find this using MS terrible search :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Yes, it's meant to be on sale, but doesn't seem to be available. Took me ages to find it through their search in the first place, and then it's not even available. Nice. The search went to s**t when they swapped it over to the microsoft.com one, should have just left it with the xbox.com one. Hopefully it'll get better now the Terry Myerson was pushed out, and Phil promoted.

Anyway, here it is, in case it comes back up.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

FH2 is a great game. If you are playing it for the first time, and have played any other games in the Forza series - check out https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/ for free credits weekly

Cheers, play a lot of Forza but didn't know about that.
    Got a hape of free credits!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,918 ✭✭✭Soarer

I assume it's ok to buy the add-ons from the UK site?

It's £14.70 versus €23.40.

• Advertisement

Soarer wrote: »

Yeah UK games and add-ons work fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Frightened Inmate No.2

Yeah UK games and add-ons work fine.

Bought it on UK site, works out a good bit cheaper. Cheers.

Bought it on UK site, works out a good bit cheaper. Cheers.

Me too, good call :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,918 ✭✭✭Soarer

Worked out at €16.56 with Revolut this morning, saving the guts of €7 on the Irish price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Worked out at €16.56 with Revolut this morning, saving the guts of €7 on the Irish price.

€15.66 for £15 credit on CdKeys using the Facebook code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Sorry if it's a stupid question but I just set up the xbox and downloaded Forza Horizon 2.

Is the car pass, storm Island and the free car packs all the dlc or are some of the cars not included in the pass ?

I would just buy the complete add on pack but it still seems to be unavailable.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

CatInABox wrote: »

Admit it........ You wanted to leave out the letter 'e' on the second game :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

amadablam wrote: »
    Admit it........ You wanted to leave out the letter 'e' on the second game :o
    Not unlike the time Disney released their Mickey Mouse reskinning of the "Where's my Water?" mobile game.

I'm fairly sure they didn't do any international checking before they called it … "Where's my Mickey?"

Or the iPad version … "Where's my Mickey XL".

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,372 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

sugarman wrote: »
    Silly question, new to Xbox/Live.. do I have to add the monthly games to my account as you do with on Playstation/SEN?

All I see is "get" which downloads them automatically... which I did with Forza as I want to play it. But I dont want to download the other 2, only add them to my account.

I think all you need to do is click get/buy then cancel the download. Alternatively log in to Xbox.com and add them there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Silly question, new to Xbox/Live.. do I have to add the monthly games to my account as you do with on Playstation/SEN?

All I see is "get" which downloads them automatically... which I did with Forza as I want to play it. But I dont want to download the other 2, only add them to my account.

Just click "Get" then cancel the download. They'll then be in your library to keep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Set what you want to download and when it gets to 1% cancel it. Should be tied to your account then.
    That is how I used to do it, should still work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I'm pretty sure you need to have a credit/debit card linked to account to get 360 games with out a xbox 360. Just link a card to get them and you will not be charged anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Cheers, that worked. Kind of...

Added For Honor no bother, that and Forza are showing up as owned.

Cant seem to add Epic Mickey tho, instead of "Get" im seeing "See Price", I click on that and it asks me to login even tho I already am. It then shows as free but asks to change billing:confused:

A bank/credit card is required for the purchase of Xbox 360 games, even if they are free. The only way around this is to add them on an Xbox 360.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭dor83

Cheers again, talk about hassle! Id literally just linked my Paypal to my account for an extra month of Gold with recurring billing turned on.. if theyd said it at the start id have just used my bank card!

Should be able to use Paypal, that's the only payment method I have and it works fine for me but I always "purchase" them through the site so could be different.

• Advertisement

I only use PayPal too, works grand says you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Cheers for that tip off
    Any ideas why 'For Honour' didnt appear in the Gold section of my dashboard?
    Mickey and Forza did.

Searched for it in the Store, and it was free to download...
    Have i setting wrong?

(Currentky downloading to my new upgraded memory)

Xbox One:
    Prison Architect
    Livelock

Xbox 360:
    Lego Star Wars 3
    Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeesh.

I suppose they can't all be good months :pac:

Cheers for that tip off
    Any ideas why 'For Honour' didnt appear in the Gold section of my dashboard?
    Mickey and Forza did.

Searched for it in the Store, and it was free to download...
    Have i setting wrong?

(Currentky downloading to my new upgraded memory)

Not sure why this would happen, but on occasion, the store can be a bit flakey. I often tell people to wait a day or two and it usually sorts itself out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Xbox One:
    Prison Architect
    Livelock

Xbox 360:
    Lego Star Wars 3
    Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World

and the crowd went mild.

between assassins creed and lego, they're keeping gwg going.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,372 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yeesh.

I suppose they can't all be good months :pac:

You say that now, but wait until a month from now and your marriage has fallen apart because of prison architect taking over your life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Can I go back & download ‘for honor’ now or is it too late?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Well the kids will be happy with another Lego game anyway.

• Advertisement

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Can I go back & download ‘for honor’ now or is it too late?

For honour is still available, just log in to your xbox and add it to your account. You can also do it on Xbox.Com.

Advertisement