Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Can I go back & download ‘for honor’ now or is it too late?

I think until 11 sept

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭nairy hipples

CatInABox wrote: »

Xbox One:
    Prison Architect
    Livelock

Xbox 360:
    Lego Star Wars 3
    Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World

I wa literally planning on buying Prison Architect over the weekend, glad I waited!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I wa literally planning on buying Prison Architect over the weekend, glad I waited!

Thanks!

Is it similar to escapist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭nairy hipples

Hococop wrote: »
    Is it similar to escapist?

Nah its more akin to the Tycoon games or Theme Hospital type games where you build and run a prison (instead of a theme park/hospital etc.), has good review though!
    I was going to buy it on Nintendo Switch buy can't say no if its free on Xbox!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Have they changed the way you get gold games through the website? When I sign in, it's only giving me an option to install, whereas it used to give me an option to "get" which added it to my library.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

d31b0y wrote: »
    Have they changed the way you get gold games through the website? When I sign in, it's only giving me an option to install, whereas it used to give me an option to "get" which added it to my library.

Yeah, that's odd. I get the same too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Yep. That works well because I share and my xbox is almost full. So I install as I need, whereas the other has external storage so has plenty of space.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,050 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Much uglier process getting these on pc etc. now. Thanks for all the reminders though.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,493 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

sugarman wrote: »
    Having come from PSN recently its absoutely god awful.. so awkward to navigate on both console and PC.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
    In harmonising xbox.com store with microsoft.com store, they really screwed the pooch.

It's an awful experience now :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.
    In harmonising xbox.com store with microsoft.com store, they really screwed the pooch.

It's an awful experience now :mad:

Yup redirecting to MS is terrible, then you need to go back to Xbox to find anything else as the search on MS is useless.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/1044680433709985792

Overcooked!
    Victor Vran

Stuntman Ignition
    Hitman: Blood Money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/1044680433709985792

Overcooked!
    Victor Vran

Stuntman Ignition

Poor enough... although I played that Stuntman game to destruction, that was fun and remains pretty unique to this day I reckon. Worth a look.

That Hitman game is decent enough. Though if I recall at least with a physical copy there being a pal 50 pal 60 issue and having to use a component cable to get it to work on they TV I had at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Victor Vran great game.

A proper good dabilo knock off that is just so much fun to play.

Loved it so much bought it twice!!!. Once on the Xbox and it was ported fantastic to the switch

Victor Vran

For some reason, I can't get Hitman yet. Will try again tomorrow, but it should be free now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Victor Vran

For some reason, I can't get Hitman yet. Will try again tomorrow, but it should be free now.

Strange, I managed to get Hitman no problem.

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Strange, I managed to get Hitman no problem.

I think my account must still be in the UK, it's probably a region restricted game. Will sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

I think my account must still be in the UK, it's probably a region restricted game. Will sort it out.

It's region restricted alright, I'm getting an error on it too.

Any sign of Novembers games? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,530 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Fyi, the premium pass for Battlefield 1 is free until tomorrow. Might be a good idea to grab it now.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/p/battlefield-1-premium-pass/bp1fnb50905n?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

I seem to remember Dante's Inferno being a real classic too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I seem to remember Dante's Inferno being a real classic too :)

Hopefully RetroGamer won't come over here lads, he will crush your enthusiasm and love for the game in seconds. :pac:

Jokes aside I loved it too. Never had love for God of war games, but this one was just awesome. The setting itself made me want to play and see the ending.

It looks like BF1 was on sale every second week with dlc free all over the place. Creating some hype for BFV I guess.

I tried to play it again two nights ago, but it was impossible. My ping 25, but it felt like it was 2000. Teleporting all over the place, could not even go through doors etc. Did dice broke something again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Is there any decent single player aspect to BF1? I don't have the time these days for multiplayer. :(

I normally enjoy the campaign in the battlefield games but though the one in BF One was awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Is there any decent single player aspect to BF1? I don't have the time these days for multiplayer. :(

Yes, its episodic... 5 short stories, about 3 levels each. I thought they were really good. Quite a bit of variety in the scenario's.. and the graphics are great. I loved the tank missions at the start. I liked pretty much all of it. It was a bit of a surprise I thought. One of the rare multiplayers that I couldn't get enough of also.

Advertisement