Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPI Refund

Options
  • 01-07-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hello Bank of Ireland people :)

I have just cleared my lone and I am delighted! I have had a friend that had success in getting a PPI refund and I was wondering who I would talk to about this. I have called the number the branch gave me and was given another number and basically given the run around :(
    Please advise me on where I need to go to process this or see if it is possible to get a refund or at least something back. 

Cheers! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi kaneda187,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To discuss this further and see if you are eligible for a refund, please contact the Personal Lender in your account holding branch. They can advise if this will be possible in your case or direct you to the appropriate department to deal with your request. Contact details for your branch can be found here.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement