Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's on in the City? - July 2013

Options
  • 22-06-2013 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Mod note: As per requests, we're going to attempt to implement a monthly 'What's On in the City?' thread sticky. We'll trial it for the summer, as that's probably when we'll be getting the most frequent amounts of posts about upcoming events.

1016056_564432346933866_1667302245_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Much like the previous What's on in the City? thread, the same principles apply.

Here you can notify others of things; events, happenings, concerts, good restaurants, table quizzes, fundraisers, classes, for the month and following months. Any events pertaining to later months will be carried over until the event is over.

A few rules, however;
    You have to have 200 posts or more to post, or >1 years on boards.
    Tell us a little about the event - posting a flyer will not do and will count as spam.
    Once an event has been posted in this thread don't repost it - no bumping or reminding of events either.
    Old events, too much chat, spam or topics that don't belong will be (re)moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

bluevoice wrote: »
    Today at the Townhouse Bar (across from Jury's at Spanish Parade) we'll be rip 'roarin through another Americana Session, starting at 4 pm! It's an open session, every Sunday from 4 pm, all players and listeners welcome, so come on down! http://www.facebook.com/sundayamericana.

Americana_Session2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

The Galway Fringe festival starts this Friday.
    Seduced by Light at Gawlay Fringe Festival

I’m delighted to announce that I have my first solo photography exhibition in this year’s Galway Fringe Festival.

Seduced By Light is an abstract themed photography exhibition and will display 8 photography in Goyas cafe, Kirwans Lane from July 13th to July 30th.
    Goyas cafe is located in a small square directly behing McDonaghs chipper, also behing Busker Brown’s pub.
    If you’re around feel
    Free to drop into Goyas for a look. (Goyas do one of the best hot chocolates in Galway).

Cheers,
    Pa

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Colours Fringe went a bit under my radar, even though I accidentally ended up at two events!
    Tonight is the last night I think - there's a gig on in Aras Na Gael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭superglue

Fringeposter_zps1bccd47d.jpg

For anyone who's into House, Techno, Drum & Bass, Disco or any kind of electronic business, you should hopefully find something to interest you in Factory over the next two weekends. Factory Fringe kicks off this Friday night with Cult presenting Eglo's Alexander Nut, while Exit Records head honcho dBridge steers the good ship Bap on Saturday with support from Welfare.

Doors at 10.30pm and it's only €5 in before 12 or with concession.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭lmtduffy

1017307_547631371967245_1110498410_n.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭untouchable

anything on the bank holiday weekend?? trying to decide where to go for the few days with the girlfriend weather pending of course:)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ceatharloch

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement