If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JBL SB400

Options
  • 01-07-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi guys,

Can you tell me how the JBL SB400 sounds and, in your opinion, how it rates against other soundbars in its price range? I'm looking to upgrade my current bar and am tempted by the 3 HDMI inputs and the recent what hi-fi star rating. With this (abnd your opinions in mind :) ) could you also give a total price for this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Xen0,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

I haven't had a chance to get the JBL out yet and set up in our new deom room.  We got 1 in on our last delivery but it went straight out the door to a very happy customer.

JBL know what they're doing, always made fantastic kit.   You've seen the review yourself, I know it's nothing without actually hearing it but I've no doubt that this will be anything but amazing. 

Our current price on the soundbar is £379.95 :)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Don't forget the masters of sound bars - Yamaha - their YHTS401 has now been reduced from the original £499 to £329! (and it also has 3 HDMI's)

Have a look here:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/yamaha/yhts401/yama-yhts401

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 23 xen0phon

Thanks for the replies lads.

What's the damage for delivery to Dublin? Hopefully not to severe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Xeno.

Delivery to Dublin is just £12.99 and we could despatch this out today for delivery tomorrow if we got it sorted by before 1:30 today.

Alternatively we could ship it tomorrow for delivery on Thursday.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.