Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well Said Eamon Dunphy!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

krudler wrote: »
    I'm no fan of Kenny, but I will give him this, he's the only leader this country has had in recent times who told the church where to go in regards to staying out of public and political affairs, wish more politicians would.

Pity he wouldn't stand up to the banks in a similar matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

Dunphy is right in what he's saying.

The past week all we saw from enda kenny was him pointing fingers at ff and Michael Mairtin. As much as i despise ff and mm, i actually felt sorry at one stage for mm. I don't care or want to hear what enda kenny has to say to **** on ff. I dont care. We know what ff did. I want to know what he, as todays leader of our country is going to do to lead out from problems and the mess that is there. That bickering between has been going on far too long and enda kenny and his team in fg are just to blame for the mess that we are in. As oppoisin (spelling) they failed to offer and suggest alternatives and called for more money to be spent.

That bickering has been going on far too long.

I want to know what enda is going to do to lead us out from the mess that ireland finds itself in. He can start by looking at himself and the political field. What are his plans to reform politics?

example 1: Like maybe introducing weekend voting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

Smart men don't make nigger jokes in front of a room full of journalists and then grovel with them not to repeat it, nor do they trip over flower pots and cry assault when faced with a few questions from reporters.

Village idiot may be harsh, but Kenny has looked like one on more than a few occasions.

I don't follow politics as I paint them all with the same brush! Useless incompetent people.

Nor do I disagree with Kenny being classed as a village idiot.

Even more to the point - I did not vote for his party to lead the country.

However, Regardless of what he does in public, its an act. Not a very good one but its an act.

Look at the decisions hes made so far... And then look at your pay cheque..(If you get one)

Then you might understand where I am coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shankespony

RiverofLove, with regard to Martin is it not a damning indictment of our county when he was a health minister that he had to take his child to the UK for treatment?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

syklops wrote: »
    Have you read the news any time in the past 4 years?

What did I miss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Jester 252 what skills does Enda have?

He can talk without moaning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Fuck off Eamon Dunphy.

You know nothing about football and you know even less about politics.

Easy tiger.

I know you wont agree but I think Eamon is the most entertaining person on irish tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Village idiots up and down the country are up in arms over being compared to Enda Kenny :(

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement