Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Learner with a death wish!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Mother of god I thought he was going straight into that truck at 00:35!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    I posted this on another forum a few days ago and forgot to post it here!

Just mental! I did laugh at 1:33 though

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a5e_1372109456

Ill give him a 7 out of 10 for the bunny hop.:pac::eek::D

Kinda reminds me of this........:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Some posters on liveleaks seems to think it was the instructor and was going after the learner that missed the turn- which does make sense. If he is an instructor he is the worste one I have ever seen, no indicators or lifesavers (except when about to jump over obstacles)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

cant see it in work, but think I saw it previously on biker.ie

from what I recall, theres two lads on smaller bikes, with l plates, and one guy ahead of them - I would assume he was the instructor. First trainee gets spooked for some reason, indicates and takes the slip road. Second one blindly follows - but then notices the trainer still on the main, so goes a bit Evel Knievel to get back on track

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Wossack wrote: »
    cant see it in work, but think I saw it previously on biker.ie

from what I recall, theres two lads on smaller bikes, with l plates, and one guy ahead of them - I would assume he was the instructor. First trainee gets spooked for some reason, indicates and takes the slip road. Second one blindly follows - but then notices the trainer still on the main, so goes a bit Evel Knievel to get back on track

That's it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

WHAT WERE THEY DOING OUT IN THE RAIN!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    WHAT WERE THEY DOING OUT IN THE RAIN!!!!!

RIDING...:D

Advertisement