Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating 2014

• 01-07-2013 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Anyone else adamant that they are repeating? Worked so hard this year and its just so annoying that if one subject goes wrong you don't have your course, i think when you know you just know :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Will you relax... it's not 14th of August yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kenbob

I know too..but I'm just trying to ignore it now and enjoy my summer! Calm down if it is meant to happen it is meant to happen!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I think that I will probably get my 4th or 5th choice but to be honest I would prefer to repeat and get the course I want to do than do something I only really half want to do. Anyone feel the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

thelad95 wrote: »
    I think that I will probably get my 4th or 5th choice but to be honest I would prefer to repeat and get the course I want to do than do something I only really half want to do. Anyone feel the same?

Ya I'm the same like it only is one year and then you can do what you really want to do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

+1 and really don't want to go back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    +1 and really don't want to go back

I know, especially if you don't know many people in the year below you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

I know, especially if you don't know many people in the year below you

I know most of them (small school) and I also don't like most of them, and I'm really not the school type of person haha

Advertisement