Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Candy Saga Crush

• 01-07-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been stuck on level 70 for the past month. Getting really P!SSED off of it at the moment. Does anyone know of a hack for this game.

I know the one of setting your time forward but is there any others that might get me off this God DAMN Level

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Hi,

I have been stuck on level 70 for the past month. Getting really P!SSED off of it at the moment. Does anyone know of a hack for this game.

I know the one of setting your time forward but is there any others that might get me off this God DAMN Level

Find some CCS friends and ask for extra moves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,114 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

That game will be the cause of me killing a few people with their fooking requests!!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Burky126

Hi Badgerhowlin

This video should provide the answers you seek.

Have a nice day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Hi,

Play a real game badgerhowlin :D

Advertisement