Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will you be back for Madden 14 (25)

Options
  • 01-07-2013 1:55pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, its about 7 weeks til the next Madden.

So trying to get an idea of numbers for the next iteration.

Are you in?

Yes/No/Maybe

Will you be playing Madden 14 (25) 25 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    92% 23 votes
    Not sure yet
    8% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Havent been involved in Madden 13, was over the dolphins for a while in madden 12. I should be back for madden 14 (25)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Awwwwww yeahhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yes.

Madden 25 and GTA V are the only games I'm buying until PS4/Xbox One.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

An opportunity to not play with the raiders? Yes please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

2nd madden year. Still haven't done aswel as my first flukey first season. Finally think I'm understanding the mechanics

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ooooh Hell yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I'll be back for sure! I was a bit sad to get the cardinals for 13, but now I don't want to let them go! Weird how you can grow fond of a team!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

I won't be back I'm afraid . I've decided to only do one league next year and its gonna be the PFL for me. Sorry guys

I won't be back I'm afraid . I've decided to only do one league next year and its gonna be the PFL for me. Sorry guys

tumblr_m5y78vm1Al1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Yep!!

When is the launch date?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

August 27th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Have you decided how we pick teams?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Same as last time, will be on a record basis.

However for the people who have left I would imagine 2 seasons will be the cut off but it's very much tbc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I don't think anyone else wants the Browns!! :)

Presuming you meet the requirements anyway mike. Again tbc but it's not season 1 and season 2 or 3 just 32 games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm cutting back to 2 leagues next year. I'll play this one as long as there are not too many CPU teams. I'd also like to see everyone use a mic.

A lot of people seem to either not use them or not say anything when they are playing. For me this takes away a lot of the fun of playing online.

I guess I'll decide in August.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm cutting back to 2 leagues next year. I'll play this one as long as there are not too many CPU teams. I'd also like to see everyone use a mic.

A lot of people seem to either not use them or not say anything when they are playing. For me this takes away a lot of the fun of playing online.

I second, third, fourth, fifth......................... this opinion

• Advertisement

With the launch on the 27th of August what kinda time frame we looking at for starting the league?
    Will we get a couple of weeks to mess around before we decide on teams?

guns4all wrote: »
    With the launch on the 27th of August what kinda time frame we looking at for starting the league?
    Will we get a couple of weeks to mess around before we decide on teams?

Need to put some time into thinking about the approach this weekend

What most leagues do is wait for the 1st roster update and start then. That gives a few weeks to figure out the game etc.

Need to put some time into thinking about the approach this weekend

Good to see ur on the ball Heli!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Definitely coming back. I've been itching to get back into Madden for a while now, really missed it when I had to leave this year.

Hoping we can get the full 32 man league just like the start of last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

18 coming back so far, with 3 possibles. Still plenty of time though. Will we get the full 32 again this year or how close do you think we will get?

We can ask the AF mods can we stick up a thread there, ill drop Pat a PM to see if we can get an insert and hopefully get a few people that way too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

A lot of lads will sign up closer to game release I'd say! I only found this forum like a week before madden 13!

Yeah Ben sent out a PM to people who had been on the forum before but didn't check it, and that was what got me in.

• Advertisement

Will stick up a teaser of the draft order later on lads, may 2 or 3 random positions..

Advertisement