Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to set the time in Eircom phonewatch

Options
  • 01-07-2013 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me? I replaced the battery in my eircom phonewatch alarm. But to do that I had to turn off the mains which now means the time needs to be reset. The system message light is on continuously. When I press it, it informs me " Time use not set". I would like to set the time as I think this is important in case I was ever broken in to & I would know what time it happened. Eircom phonewatch won't tell me how to do it as Im no longer on the monitored system, therefore not a paying customer. Does anyone know how to set the Time????

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,351 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the home security forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1366

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Moved From Tec Security.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Assuming this is a simon 3.
    Drop the main lid.
    Enter user code.
    Press clock set.
    Use hours + & - .listen to voice
    Use minutes + & - .listen to voice
    Press done

It will not tell you when the event happened it will simply announce " time is 16:34 sensor 4 hallway motion alarm " beep"
    These panels are designed to be monitored ..
    You can set the system up to ring your phone and the time you receive the call is the method used to know when the alarm has been tripped .
    The time function is basically useless on these as there is no proper log for events .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Fluffy124 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me? I replaced the battery in my eircom phonewatch alarm. But to do that I had to turn off the mains which now means the time needs to be reset. The system message light is on continuously. When I press it, it informs me " Time use not set". I would like to set the time as I think this is important in case I was ever broken in to & I would know what time it happened. Eircom phonewatch won't tell me how to do it as Im no longer on the monitored system, therefore not a paying customer. Does anyone know how to set the Time????

If the system is a concord, simply press the menu button and enter your user code. This will bring you into the user menu to allow you set up the time and date.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Fluffy124

Hi Evolution 1,

Thanks very much for your help. have it sorted now thanks to you ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement