Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster gundog trainer

Options
  • 01-07-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi lads after a look on net and can't find anyone that does gundog training in Munster.
    Does anyone have any names of trainers for springer spaniels..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Tom O Connor in Castle Island Kerry

085 202 0171

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Hi lads after a look on net and can't find anyone that does gundog training in Munster.
    Does anyone have any names of trainers for springer spaniels..

There is a guy in Limerick doing it for years,well established David Brunnock I think his name is

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Beretta man

Thanks for the replies lads,I'm more looking for someone east Cork or west Waterford up to Mallow area if any ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

What are you getting trained. I know of a springer man in kanturk area

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Beretta man

Springer spaniel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭charlie10

i know of that man in kanturk ur on about he is more newmarket though isnt he? and im not sure of dave brunnock does gun dogs anymore does he

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭fiestaman

Frank maunsell ,camp county kerry - 087-9476309.If the dog is any good you wont be dissapointed. I seen personl results and if he was 6hrs from me id still drive to him. He was in fact 3hrs drive.

charlie10 wrote: »
    i know of that man in kanturk ur on about he is more newmarket though isnt he? and im not sure of dave brunnock does gun dogs anymore does he

different man, this lad is near banteer

Tom O Connor in Castle Island Kerry

085 202 0171

is he any good, did you use him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

jap gt wrote: »
    is he any good, did you use him

He IS the top Springer man in the country, & one of the best internationally, an absolute gent.
    I got my got my first dog off him in Janurary, I knew nothing about Springers and I swear that dog can now talk to me, you wont be dissspointed by talking to Tom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭brianfrancis45

fiestaman wrote: »
    Frank maunsell ,camp county kerry - 087-9476309.If the dog is any good you wont be dissapointed. I seen personl results and if he was 6hrs from me id still drive to him. He was in fact 3hrs drive.

+1 on that. You will not go wrong with Frank Maunsell. If the dog is anyway useful Maunsell will get the best out of him and if the dog is not good, he won't be long in telling you.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

Sorry to bring this thread up again but does anyone have the number for the lad in kanturk?

Advertisement