Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web page

Options
  • 01-07-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hi notice web page down since last Friday, was wondering when it will be back up running 

"your account online is temporarily unavailable"

[size=medium]Due to essential maintenance work, our online billing service is unavailable from 12:00 on Friday 28th June 2013 until 12:00 on Monday 1st July 2013. We apologise for this inconvenience and ask that you please return after this time.[/size]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi the_pits,

We're currently looking into this, unfortunately we don't have a specific time frame as to when this issue will be resolved but are attempting to have the system up and running as soon as possible.

If you require any information about your account urgently then I'll be happy to help you. If you PM me your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number, then I can review your account for you.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

Same here... I went to get a PDF of my account on Friday afternoon and found there was maintenance... I went back in after noon today and found it is still down...

Advertisement