Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovely Blue Gameboy Micro

Options
  • 01-07-2013 3:59pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Lets face facts here.
    You are a failure as both a human being and as a retro collector if you don't own a Gameboy Micro.
    You hang your head due to your secret shame whenever conversations inevitably turn from politics, economics and soccer towards Gameboy Advance games.
    But, fear not!
    The day has come to regain your dignity and raise your head in the company of decent folk.

I can sell you, yes you, a lovely unboxed Gameboy Micro, adorned in the finest blue.
    You will be envy of both of your mates, including the imaginary one.

There really is (almost) no better way to play your GBA games.

So, it's really just a pity I've only one to sell :(

How much, I hear you ask?

A mere €35, not including postage.
    I may be willing to consider a good swap.
    Perhaps a copy of The Last of Us?

Also,
    I've a pristine box and inserts for a silver GB Micro up for grabs as well, should you have one and want to improve your social standing by making it complete!
    Trades considered!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Lets face facts here.
    You are a failure as both a human being and as a retro collector if you don't own a Gameboy Micro.
    You hang your head due to your secret shame whenever conversations inevitably turn from politics, economics and soccer towards Gameboy Advance games.
    But, fear not!
    The day has come to regain your dignity and raise your head in the company of decent folk.

I can sell you, yes you, a lovely unboxed Gameboy Micro, adorned in the finest blue.
    You will be envy of both of your mates, including the imaginary one.

There really is (almost) no better way to play your GBA games.

So, it's really just a pity I've only one to sell :(

How much, I hear you ask?

A mere €35, not including postage.
    I may be willing to consider a good swap.
    Perhaps a copy of The Last of Us?

Also,
    I've a pristine box and inserts for a silver GB Micro up for grabs as well, should you have one and want to improve your social standing by making it complete!
    Trades considered!

Any chance of some pics?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm working on it now!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Basically, it's the same as this, same condition too, screen is perfect, faceplate unscratched.
    micro-max_light.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

what's the power source situation for this? I'd imagine it'd be too small for AA/AAA batteries.

Well, there we have a trusty psu and rechargeable battery combo, both still working a treat.
    I also have a USB charging cable, but I'm going to keep that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd love to take this off your hands Ciderman!
    If it's truely as lovely as you say, then I'd be happy to part with the asking price of 35 of your Earth Eurons.

(Also, why tease us with your USB cable? :( )

Tis, tis a lovely thing, a thing to have and, perchance, to love..... love as a one would love a woman.... or not.... might affect the resale value....

So, if you want it for the asking so be it, let me know whats what and what, as regards picking up and so on.
    There's a Beers in mine on the 26th of July or we can dot he postal shuffle.... will it get there, will the postman be like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If it's truely as lovely as you say...

They really are the bees knees, I think they have a smaller version of the AGS101 screen? Plus, they're absolutely tiny!

EnterNow wrote: »
    They really are the bees knees,

And the cats pyjama's, apparently....
    412852512_callie_xlarge.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Holy feck that cat is well endowed.

• Advertisement

Don't tell Atavan!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Tis, tis a lovely thing, a thing to have and, perchance, to love..... love as a one would love a woman.... or not.... might affect the resale value....

So, if you want it for the asking so be it, let me know whats what and what, as regards picking up and so on.
    There's a Beers in mine on the 26th of July or we can dot he postal shuffle.... will it get there, will the postman be like this?
    [vidya]FinkelIsEinhorn.com[/vidya]

Yah, the 26th would be good I guess!

Cool, talk to you then and I'll encase this thing in cotton wool until you get here.
    I'll throw in some games as well, there's a bunch here and there, nothing to dazzle though, before you get too excited, like the above cat with the giant wiener/tail

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Best sales pitch ever ....haha.
    I have a pink micro, *hangs head slightly*

Sold

Guess this can be closed off, unless you're keeping it open for the silver face-plate...?

Lovely lovely blue Micro... <3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement