Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kept on Hold - 365 Visa Debit

Options
  • 01-07-2013 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

I need BOI's help with querying a transaction on my Visa Debit card. I've rang 365 about 4 times in the last 10 working days at various different times during the day but I'm kept on hold for over 10 minutes after navigating to the Visa Debit card section. I can't wait any longer than that so I needed to hang up.

What do you advise I do because I can't make it to a branch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi SimonTemplar.

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear of your recent experience when trying to make contact with a representative in Banking365 to query a transaction on your account. 
    As it is not possible for you to make it to your branch and as you are having trouble getting through to the call centre, we suggest you send your query via the Secure Messaging facility when logged into 365Online. Please note the turn around time for your query to be actioned is currently 3 working days.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement