Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSM for CS350

Options
  • 01-07-2013 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi

Would someone be able to send me on a copy of installation/engineers manual for an Aritech CS350 alarm system please.
    Also does anyone know what kind/how hard it would be to install a GSM module for one of these?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

paul-2008 wrote: »
    Hi

Would someone be able to send me on a copy of installation/engineers manual for an Aritech CS350 alarm system please.
    Also does anyone know what kind/how hard it would be to install a GSM module for one of these?

Thanks.

Sent you a P.M. re tha manual.

One of these could easily be added to your system.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

altor wrote: »
    Sent you a P.M. re tha manual.

One of these could easily be added to your system.

Any cheaper ones available? its for a soccer club so funds are tight

Any cheaper ones available? its for a soccer club so funds are tight

I am sure you could pick something cheap up on E.Bay or the likes.
    It is just going to be triggered off the outputs off the alarm system.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

altor wrote: »
    I am sure you could pick something cheap up on E.Bay or the likes.
    It is just going to be triggered off the outputs off the alarm system.
    And are they all relatively the same? as in one will more than likely work with all?

And are they all relatively the same? as in one will more than likely work with all?

They are not all the same. Some my only work with a pacific control panels. By this I mean if you get a GSM made by the same manufacturer as the control panel it will allow you remote access to the panel for setting/disarming plus to monitor the alarm. With the GSM I linked to you will be able to self monitor the alarm system or any system that has outputs it can be connected too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement