Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RDP and Chrome

Options
  • 01-07-2013 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭

I use remote access software to office. RDP to my desktop. Win 7. speed fine, no slowness, moving screens around fine. Except for one thing. Chrome browser.

click on a page or link in chrome and nothing happens, click off the page and click back again and the first click has then takes effect. Its not a slowness issue as I can navigate really fast.

Take boards.ie for example, I can have chrome open over RDP, click on a topic, nothing happens (I tested up to a minute), click anywhere else other than the browser or even click on a different tab and go back again and the topic is then open.

This doesnt happen with IE though. Navigation is fine with that. Anyone seen this? I didnt test any other browser.

Advertisement