Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 2014 wish list

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭tomottosam

my only thing i wish for is to get my hands on the beta now, im dieing to get me hands on it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭slingerz

my wish is a vast improvement to the ipad version of the game. it was terribly laid out, poor graphically and less than half the detail in it.

tablets are the way its going FM better up the game in that regard

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭L.A.D

slingerz wrote: »
    my wish is a vast improvement to the ipad version of the game. it was terribly laid out, poor graphically and less than half the detail in it.

tablets are the way its going FM better up the game in that regard

FM should NOT be played on a Tablet

BLASPHEMY

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Something I would like to see added to the game is the possibility of clubs coming to an agreement on the early release of a player who has signed a pre-contract agreement for an agreed fee. I.e, Lewis Holtby from Schalke to Spurs. Schalke were getting nothing for him, because he was out of contract, but Spurs agreed a deal with them (nominal I'm sure, maybe £1m or so to get him early). Instead of having to wait until his contract expired with his existing club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Manager salary. It's pointless as you can't actually do anything with it. FIFA manager used to allow you to have a family and as such use your wages to buy cars, houses, swimming pools etc and if you felt like it, give the money back to the club. Once you got enough money, it also allowed you to buy a club, eliminating sacking since you both owned and managed the club. Not sure what happened if you left the club, I never tried it. Doesn't need to be that in depth, but something needs to be added to use the money on.

This is all a bit silly, however the option to buy shares in a club or buy a club outright would be good, which would give you the choice to go ahead with board requests that they might normally deny.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭L.A.D

Anyone else ordered on BETA?

Few mates been emailed their key codes, just wondering if itll go live for everyone who ordered tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Julez wrote: »
    This is all a bit silly, however the option to buy shares in a club or buy a club outright would be good, which would give you the choice to go ahead with board requests that they might normally deny.

Like I said, it doesn't need to be as in depth, just once they come up with something to spend it on or get rid of it altogether. It serves no purpose other than showing how much fake money I have compared to how little real money I have :o

Advertisement