Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vaper - Dying to vape this but can't !!!

Options
  • 01-07-2013 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Waiting for what seemed like weeks for the vape starter stuff to arrive, and it did today.

Problem - I never ordered a charger !!!

I've got eGo Q 650m batteries.

I bought one of those rechargable nicolite thingies a few weeks back, and while the usb charger for it has a 510 head and is also 5volt output like the eGo charger, it doesn't look like it's charging when connected - I don't think it makes full contact inside. Just flashes 3 times - then 20 times - then sits there.

Is there somewhere in Dublin I can walk in and get a 510 usb charger tomorrow morning ? I'll literally almost drive anywhere lol

The thoughts of having to wait until next Monday to get this working has be rather upset this evening as I was really hoping to get this all working !

Thanks for any help ;-)

Crim.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

you could try Ovale on Gardiner Street. http://ovaleireland.com/page16.php
    Don't see an eGo charger on their site but I think they stock them.
    Or does the bottom cap come off and it might have a mini usb in the bottom to charge via?

edit: found link: http://ovaleireland.com/products.php?view=productPage&product=15&category=1

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Crimson125

Hi Quintron,

Silly me wanted the etched dragon battery instead of a smarter pass through lol

No mini usb on this one unfortunately.

Backfire ;p

Will try to get in touch with Ovale aswell - didn't seem obvious that they did egos etc but worth a check.

I see eastcoast vapors aswell in Bray which might be an option otherwise - I'm in Drogheda, but really don't care. Dying to get this thing up and running ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

I seen a picture on the East ~Coast~Vaping facebook of standard Joytech Ego batteries... might want to ring ahead though to check

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

You could order on ESI and just collect instead of delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

I got an eGo charger in Ovale shop before. I'm sure they still stock them.

• Advertisement

Got the joytech mega charger at eastcoast. Have it plugged in the car here with the car charger - no lights on it aftef the first few flashes but assume its charging here ! Got a few othef bits off them aswell :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Glad you got sorted.. Ovale would have been closer though, coming from Drogheda?

Ovale would have been a bit closer indeed, but I saw that East Coast had a number of other accessories for eGo's that I wanted to get aswell so I decided to swing round the M50 and get them aswell in one go ;-D

Excellent - Gummy Bear Vape coming out my ears now lol ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Newbies always go for the gummy bear!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Was in Ovelle today grabbing some Mocha Juice...They seemed to have a lot of Ego accesories stuff in... Seen the twist and some CE4 starters...The one thing they didn't have was heads for my Pro Tank lol will be making an order on Esmoke on Thursday

• Advertisement

jamie72 wrote: »
    Newbies always go for the gummy bear!

It's silly ! I had read people saying they couldn't use it as an all day vape......I'm not so worried. I find it delightful ;-D Pity can't get it in 30ml's though as it's expensive to have to buy in 10's all the time.

Have 2 clearomisers at the moment, and when I switch back to the RY4 tobacco flavour I have, it's just plain boring !

have some Golden Virginia 40/60 on it's way from puffin liquid at the moment, so maybe that will change my mind.

The missus got some Green Tea and we were cracking up - she couldn't handle how bitter it was - wanted to add 2 sugars :D It was rather surprising that it actually tasted quite like green tea actually - weird !

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Chai tea is a nice sweet tea vape if that's what she's looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Crimson125 wrote: »
    It's silly ! I had read people saying they couldn't use it as an all day vape......I'm not so worried. I find it delightful ;-D Pity can't get it in 30ml's though as it's expensive to have to buy in 10's all the time.

You can get 30ml gummy bears from ESI http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/gummybear.htm

You only save a euro but it's handy to have the big bottle.

Advertisement