Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching Network help.

Options
  • 01-07-2013 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

I'm currently with Meteor (prepay), but want to switch to Three because of the great €20 prepay offer.

I am aware I can chat online to a representative from both networks, but would appreciate an impartial opinion.

How do I go about doing this? Also, before I leave Meteor I'm going to buy a phone from them on prepay because they have a better selection of phones.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

Do you want to keep your current number?

If you buy the phone from meteor, you'd have to get it unlocked, but if you're buying it from three, then you're fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,298 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Planning on doing this too with my meteor huawei y300 meteor reception is awful where I live

• Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭shanec1928

blow69 wrote: »
    I'm currently with Meteor (prepay), but want to switch to Three because of the great €20 prepay offer.

I am aware I can chat online to a representative from both networks, but would appreciate an impartial opinion.

How do I go about doing this? Also, before I leave Meteor I'm going to buy a phone from them on prepay because they have a better selection of phones.

Thanks.
    you need to spend around the €100 mark in credit before most phone companies will unlock the phone for you.

Advertisement