Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Biker mate..????

• 01-07-2013 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭

I dont think so......bought a s/h tyre advertised as "almost new" on adverts.....got it home , fitted it and hey presto...sounded like a fcukin canary....3 holes in it......goin to stick a tube in as its just a small runaround....but still,,,,,:mad:...trust no-one....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

I dont think so......bought a s/h tyre advertised as "almost new" on adverts.....got it home , fitted it and hey presto...sounded like a fcukin canary....3 holes in it......goin to stick a tube in as its just a small runaround....but still,,,,,:mad:...trust no-one....

welcome to the real world of private sales.

HINT: ask seller to take it back and contact adverts regarding the wrong description. you may end up lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'd wring his f*cking neck with it tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

OP if this is the add --> http://www.adverts.ie/motorbike-parts-accessories/yamaha-tdr-125/3217401 --> then this is what you have done wrong first

you have taken back your offer and you have been dealing with seller of-thread in PM after teh withdrawn, and thats against the rules first of all.

then the tyre is not looking brand new from pictures --> its looking more like 10y old not used much. u have to be a little smarter next time. as i said before try to get in touch with the seller...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Bikerguy wrote: »
    OP if this is the add --> http://www.adverts.ie/motorbike-parts-accessories/yamaha-tdr-125/3217401 --> then this is what you have done wrong first

you have taken back your offer and you have been dealing with seller of-thread in PM after teh withdrawn, and thats against the rules first of all.

then the tyre is not looking brand new from pictures --> its looking more like 10y old not used much. u have to be a little smarter next time. as i said before try to get in touch with the seller...

You shouldnt jump to conclusions Columbo...you might look like an ass..thats not the tyre......;)

I'd wring his f*cking neck with it tbh

Only reason i bought it was because i was working down his way ,so it was a bargain...now its not...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Yeah, all bikers are chancers who would knife you in the ribs given half a chance. You know who you are - I'm keeping a close eye on you...

'c

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Yeah, all bikers are chancers who would knife you in the ribs given half a chance. You know who you are - I'm keeping a close eye on you...

'c

Is 'c supposed to be a suspicious face emoticon?

'k

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Is 'c supposed to be a suspicious face emoticon?

'k

I'm guessin its in the absence of a "salt shaker" one.....smiley face...

Advertisement