Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

500,000 views!

Options
  • 01-07-2013 9:29pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yo guys,

It won't show for a couple of days but the brianvondoom youtube channel has just hit half a million views.

First of all I wanted to say thanks to all the people who've been in vids, or did commentary, or carried gear, or pressed buttons over the years.

So I'm thinking of doing an "ask me anything" style video for the small milestone. I'll make a video asking for questions too but I thought I'd leave a thread here too.

BTW, when I say anything, I'll ignore anything trolly etc. Always leave a backdoor!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

\o/ Doomy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

it-crowd-clapping.gif

CONGRATS DOOM!!! :D

for the question video i have one..
    that u had to sit through countless hours of recording whos your fav commentator within the irish community?
    and of course ...who is your least fav to have down your headphones :P

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

#MAXCPM

My question is ''What's your favourite animal?''

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Well done!

My question is, what's your favourite video from the doom cam days?

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

congrats doom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

5 favourite moments (not matches) in no particular order from the videos you've recorded.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Q - Doom is notoriously frustrating to play against in the scene for a lot of players. But who has frustrated Doom the most?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Doyler01 wrote: »
    Q - Doom is notoriously frustrating to play against in the scene for a lot of players. But who has frustrated Doom the most?

Lol, I think this is my favourite one so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Ah here I nearly have a million views where's my prize!!

Only messin Doom, great shtuff, I've got mad respect for you for doing what you do, hero of the IFGC!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Well done Doom, shoot for 1 million :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Q: Which tournament game annoys you the most (A) as a player (B) as a spectator (C) as a TO?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Doom isn't a TO.

My question:
    Why isn't Guile as good as Remy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Q: Which tournament game annoys you the most (A) as a player (B) as a spectator (C) as a TO?

LOL doom as a TO. I'll have four losers finals please.

I'm imagining that the switch from the Doom Cam to the PVR has been the biggest one step move. Everything else has seemed to be of a more incremental steps up. Do you ever see a stage where there is another large step up?

Correct me if I'm talking out my ass. Also grats.

Advertisement