Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"B Stages"?

Options
  • 01-07-2013 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

This seems to be getting more and more popular with artists. Took my niece to see Olly Murs recently at the Odyssey Belfast and he had one, we had 2nd row tickets and when he was at this second stage we had to turn right around.

Now I see Michael Buble is using one in the O2 London. I wonder will he have the B stage in the O2 Dublin? Is there enough room? I always thought the layout of the O2 would mean you couldn't put another stage anywhere else!

I kind of think it's a daft idea, I'd rather see the artist together with the musicians together on the main stage. B stages are a bit of a gimmick to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Been to 2 gigs at The Point where a 'B' stage was used, Kiss and Rammstein.

They work fine and are a great addition, lets a lot of people get a LOT closer to the band

Advertisement