Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Trade: Selle Italia Flite Team Edition saddle

Options
  • 01-07-2013 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,647 ✭✭✭✭

So I got this in a trade on here, nice saddle, very light, titanium rails etc.

Exactly like this one: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/selle-italia-flite-team-edition-saddle-2012/, little bit of wear and tear but it's in superb nick

Problem is however, it's on my commuter which I always ride wearing jeans or trousers etc, and it's narrow profile and lack of padding seems to be suited for the more typical lightweight weenie with chamois. I've tried it out on the road bike with bibs for 50-60k and it's great with no rubbing, but it's uncomfortable in jeans or shorts.

I'm interested in trades for something a little less focused on being lightweight and more on ergonomical shape/comfort.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭PDV

any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,647 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Only photo I have at the moment, not great but I'll get some up tomorrow.

D3C4C06E-D877-443F-86F2-742C5614230C-19347-00001A2CA3D68C00_zps1b65efc4.jpg

I'll be in town tomorrow afternoon if anyone's interested in it.

Some photos of the saddle itself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I've a Selle Italia saddle might be suitable, black leather look. Comfy MTB job. I've also a Selle Italia Turbo.

I'm looking for a super light perch in white for an XC bike.

• Advertisement

Any chance of some photos Dave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Not for a few days. I'm away till the weekend. Can't remember the name of the thing.

Yeah no bother there's no rush.

Bump it on up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭PDV

offer €55 including postage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement