Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Shambles of an order.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

**** you Eircom. This is actually no longer funny. You have moved my account cancellation again. Originally, I put in the cancellation on the 31st of July. Then, you moved it to the 8th August. NOW, I'm told it was the 15th of August, and it can take up to 6 weeks to cancel the order.

And! You can't give out the UAN over the phone, it has to be by post.

Why are you doing this to me?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Jeez, this is pretty appalling stuff. 

Trying to choose between Vodafone and Eircom at the moment and this thread would scare me away from Eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 joe cluxton

quad_red wrote: »
    Jeez, this is pretty appalling stuff. 

Trying to choose between Vodafone and Eircom at the moment and this thread would scare me away from Eircom.
    Be afraid , be very afraid.

Found a bill with my UAN. Vodafone rang, checked it in their system. No pending orders, no money owed, no reason for Eircom to be holding me ransom.

My order has now been placed with Vodafone, and will be fitted next Tuesday.

I'M NOW FREE FROM EIRCOM!

Eircom engineer came today and sorted my connection. In an hour I'll test it and see how it fares! :D

It's interesting that it wasn't possible for Eircom to send me an engineer themselves in 3 months with prior notice, but Vodafone managed to send an Eircom engineer in only a week.

Goodbye Eircom.

• Advertisement
Advertisement