Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pet Goat passed away....what to do with body

• 01-07-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I have a couple of pet goats. Unfortunately, one passed away today. After dealing with the sadness of losing our pet goat, I now realize I have no idea what to do with the body. Although the goat is a pet, do I need to officially register the death (?) or advise anyone? I am pretty sure that the death was natural causes and nothing contagious, other goats are all fine.

Can I just bury the goat or do I need to have it professional disposed of?

Thanks for your advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 SligoEdo

Have you got the goat registered with the department? If so, you'll need report it and dispose of it properly...if not, dig a hole and stick him in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 clarkm6

You can get the dead animal collection service to come and bring the animal away.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Floody Boreland

not to my taste but this is quite popular in USA...

Advertisement