Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Wenger Luggage

• 01-07-2013 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have someone who said they would loan me the "small" wenger case that Tesco for selling last year for a trip to Europe.

Has anyone used this case with Aer Lingus (preferably) or Ryanair and did it fit ok?

Thanks,

Compgeeek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭newportlad

compgeek wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have someone who said they would loan me the "small" wenger case that Tesco for selling last year for a trip to Europe.

Has anyone used this case with Aer Lingus (preferably) or Ryanair and did it fit ok?

Thanks,

Compgeeek

I see this has had no replies..

I have the exact same question:o have a Ryanair flight coming up and hoping to use the same small wenger case as hand luggage..

Anyone know if it will be allowed??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

From the Ryanair website
    RYANAIR REGULATIONS ON SPECIFIC SUBJECTS
    CABIN BAGGAGE
    One cabin bag per passenger* weighing up to 10kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, plus 1 small bag up to 35 x 20 x 20 cms.

Check the dimensions of your bag and you have your answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭compgeek

newportlad wrote: »
    I see this has had no replies..

have a Ryanair flight coming up and hoping to use the same small wenger case as hand luggage..

Anyone know if it will be allowed??

Hi newportlad,

I used the small Wenger case on a Aer Lingus flight last year and it was perfect. No problems at all but I can't give an opinion for Ryanair.

I had measured the dimensions before going so it all worked out. :-)

Hope you have a nice Holiday.

Compgeek.

Advertisement