Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tell us what you bought?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,510 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

I dont care!
    added one of these to the bag:

minnie_driver_photo_8.jpg

Well it looks a bit more like this :D

2zp08w1.jpg

igjkmx.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Treated myself to a bit of wetgear with vouchers id won over the last few weeks.

vancouver_blackwhitegarnet_2_72rgb.jpg

and

under_armour_armourstorm_waterproof_golf_jacket_graphite_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭pinkdoubleeagle

Got a Titleist 712u 3 & 4 iron. Getting a first outing today in a Pro-Am in Naas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

Titleist 713F 15* with Diamana S+ to compliment the 9.5*D3 with matching shaft I bought a few weeks back. My OCD tendencies weren't coping well with a Titleist driver and a Callaway 3-wood in the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭dball

No, keep it as just "what I bought" posts
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/wilson-rain-glove-pair-40-878131

got these Wilson gloves at the weekend, didnt rain yet so I dont know if they are any good - does anyone have any experience

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Got a 910F 3W a few weeks ago but never really found cause to use it, if I wasn't comfortable with the driver I'd just hit my 19° Hybrid.

Traded it in against an Xhot 2 22° Hybrid. It fits nicely into my yardage gaps ( 19°/2i , 22°/3i , 4i, 5i etc) and seriously considering changing the Cobra Amp for a 19° Xhot2.

Its just super forgiving and long. On an average strike (slightly out the heel) it'll carry 200-205yds with a nice high straight flight

Still haven't hit it as well as the cobra (220 on a good strike) so I'm sure there is more in it but it definitely is more forgiving and nicer flight for landing on greens. The cobra would run through most.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Dr.Rieux

Bought a Motocaddy S1 Lite push cart and Pro Series Cart bag in American Golf today. Looking forward to getting to use them next week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Crimbo Present from me to me waiting at home.

i-10.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭slingerz

I have found golfbidder.co.uk

Titleist 913 Driver, 3 wood and 3 hybrid on the way.

Will fit nicely with my 714's

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭markthespark77

No, but create a "chat" thread for this one.
    got myself a new powakaddy fw3 electric trolley.so happy with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Bought an Izzo 8 x 2 putting mat in Halpenny last night
    Same one they use for putting mats in store
    Good back on it to keep it flat and nice roll
    Gave me a good deal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

Got my self these as an early Christmas present to me.

Cobra Bio Cell

Cobra-BIO-Cell-6.jpg

FJ Sport

fj-sport.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭newport2

The other half got me one of these, gonna give it a test drive before xmas. Totally waterproof, so expect dry weather for the next few months.......

stadrycartbagblackwhitered1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭dwd

I may have just picked up GameGolf from Halpenny on the way home from work this evening, a self Christmas present :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Picked up a spanking new Oddyssey White Hot XG no. 7 today. No hole is safe from here on out....(dangerous talk I know)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Got myself a pair of Footjoy DNA's, pretty expensive but they will last me for years. Super comfortable and water proof.

30100253_im__________0_gsi?hei=1200&wid=1200&op_sharpen=1

Titleist 913H 19deg and a Vokey SM5 56deg also added to the bag for the new year. Also purchased an Aldila Rogue Silver stiff shaft, it's one of the standard shafts for the 915 but I tried one in my 913D3 and its a great shaft.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Picked up a spanking new Oddyssey White Hot XG no. 7 today. No hole is safe from here on out....(dangerous talk I know)

Dangerous turn of phrase as well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭Macker1

mizuno_thermagrip_winter_gloves.jpg

Given the ongoing weather a simple but well needed addition to my bag

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭BOB81

New carry bag..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Macker1 wrote: »
    mizuno_thermagrip_winter_gloves.jpg

Given the ongoing weather a simple but well needed addition to my bag

I got the FJ version, good warmth if a bit awkward. I got the wet glove from the same mizuno line, great in the wet, ridiculous amount of grip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

BOB81 wrote: »
    New carry bag..

Damage if you don't mind me asking ? In the market myself

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭BOB81

alxmorgan wrote: »
    Damage if you don't mind me asking ? In the market myself

112 (down from 139) in the halpenny 'staff prices' night they did last week

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭SEORG

Started the bag overhaul

New hybrid
    P-TI5C806RHMans_2-370_370.png

New Irons
    P-MI5C303RHMens-370_370.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

TaylorMade%20SLDR%20Driver%204.jpg

Finally took the plunge and invested in one of these, after 7 years of Titleist loyalty. 3 years with the 910, and was actually not unhappy with it, but niggling concerns about a slight sacrifice distance-wise came to a fore when my 63 year old, arthritic father knocked one within 4 yards of my Sunday best last weekend. Dad's not actually short by any means but I'm f%*#"d if I'm putting up with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭mafc

TaylorMade%20SLDR%20Driver%204.jpg

Finally took the plunge and invested in one of these, after 7 years of Titleist loyalty. 3 years with the 910, and was actually not unhappy with it, but niggling concerns about a slight sacrifice distance-wise came to a fore when my 63 year old, arthritic father knocked one within 4 yards of my Sunday best last weekend. Dad's not actually short by any means by I'm f%*#"d if I'm putting up with that!

Bought one myself in January, happy with the results. I have since added the 3 wood too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Picked up an SLDR in McGuirks airside last night in their moving out sale. tried it with a stock stiff shaft and wasn't impressed. He put an x-flex matrix shaft in it and it was a revelation. Higher launch and spin down about 1000 revs. Got one out to 280 on the flightscope. Headed to the range straight after and was knocking them all long and straight and finding the middle of the face every time.

Interested to get it on the course!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭the greatest game

SLDR Mini Driver 12 degree , love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭newport2

SEORG wrote: »
    Started the bag overhaul

New Irons
    P-MI5C303RHMens-370_370.png

Those JPX's are a lovely design, hadn't seen them before. I love irons with just a silver look, ie no colours inset

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭SevesThreeIron

zuutroy wrote: »
    Picked up an SLDR in McGuirks airside last night in their moving out sale.

Just wondering what the sale was like generally? Might be worth a spin over. Didn't know they were moving out of there. Halpennys across the road will be delighted, unless McGs are just relocated to somewhere else nearby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Just wondering what the sale was like generally? Might be worth a spin over. Didn't know they were moving out of there. Halpennys across the road will be delighted, unless McGs are just relocated to somewhere else nearby.

They're only moving 4 units down, to where the kitchen place was. Sale is good....70% off lots of decent clothes and 20% off all clubs, even brand new gear like 915 and Vapor. Think they're moving very soon so you better get your skates on!

Advertisement