Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtech alarm console message

Options
  • 01-07-2013 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi

When I try to arm my alarm a message appears on the keypad "call alarm co 91" does anyone know what this might be.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi

When I try to arm my alarm a message appears on the keypad "call alarm co 91" does anyone know what this might be.

Thanks

This is a reset set up by the installer. Is the system monitored?
    I know Koolkid has the reset codes so hopefully he will be able to help you out.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Enter your user code.
    On Arm Menu press accept
    Scrool down to Clear Reset and press accept
    Enter the code I PMed you
    It will then flash reset cleared.
    To come out of the user menu press XXX then accept.
    The alarm should now set as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 markireland

hi koolkid altor

that worked perfectly alarm is back working again. special thanks to kk forthe code.

by the way the alarmisn't monitored. do u thinkthere is a problem developing with since it raised this reset. this hasnt happrned in the last ten years.

thanks again

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It's some form of tamper fault.
    If it comes up again look into it more.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Not a problem with the panel. It is an engineer reset. Some engineers set this up so if there is any problems you need them to reset it for you.

• Advertisement

Hi again

I just got the message call alam co 61

Any ideas

Its a tamper fault.
    Its going to keep generating this untill you find the fault that's causing it.
    What displays after you disarm the alarm?

KoolKid wrote: »
    Its a tamper fault.
    Its going to keep generating this untill you find the fault that's causing it.
    What displays after you disarm the alarm?

Thanks for prompt response. When I try to arm the alarm I get the message. I press zero to remove message and says disarmed and returns date time.

I'll have a look inside the control panel tomorrow. If remember the Tamper is short circuited with resistor within the unit rather than actually being fed through zones.

Thanks

Oooops can't read the code was 62

PMed you.
    Your really better off finding the source of the problem before resetting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement