Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

M4 service

• 02-07-2013 12:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi there
    I am looking for the best place or person to go to ,to fix a three year old M4 g&g rifle.My oldest son had it and now he wants to pass it on to his brother.It has no motor and needs cleaning up around the "hop up"?? Area.I live in the Dublin area ..what would be the rough price??
    Regards Scooby

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Hobby airsofter in rathcole are good as for price it depends on what needs to be done. That old the gearbox would probably need some work plus whatever else and then new motor.Best thing to do is give them a ring or u'll find them here under airsoft retailers.

Advertisement