Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway / Limerick return bus for Springsteen concert 16th July

Options
  • 02-07-2013 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if there will be a bus running to Thomand Park Limerick for the Bruce Springsteen concert on Tuesday the 16th July and back to Galway afterwards?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

phoenix99 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know if there will be a bus running to Thomand Park Limerick for the Bruce Springsteen concert on Tuesday the 16th July and back to Galway afterwards?

Thanks
    Id guess Zhivago or whatever theyre called now would be, they were for Slane.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭degzs

If someone organizes a bus i know two people maybe four that would be up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭celtictiger

One for the Kilkenny gig would be nice too....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,969 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I'd suggest contacting http://www.irishconcerttravel.ie to see if they have any plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Galway_

degzs wrote: »
    If someone organizes a bus i know two people maybe four that would be up for it.

Reaney's are running coaches from Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Galway_

phoenix99 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

Reaney's of Galway coaches are running coaches!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭phoenix99

Galway_ wrote: »
    Reaney's of Galway coaches are running coaches!

Great thanks, I'll contact them so.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hmm.

Advertisement